Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Litmus strop

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    They would've been protestant children, so that hardly counts. Your mates were suckers. Stupid suckers who didn't know their way around a mercury tilt switch.
    Ummm no quite a lot of them would have been protestant children actually.

I trained some Irish lads when I was in, I couldn't help but smile at the irony of being tasked to train Irish catholics how to kill people.
    Dave, you couldn't train your kids to use a toilet, never mind killing techniques. You never saw a sideways glance of action. You were bunkered up, perpetuating that Great British military tradition of bumming each other in the showers and bullying black people.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard to write a little script which could just copy and paste chunks of what you've said over and over. Ask snee, he's a computer nerd type, I'm sure he could help you out with one and then you wouldn't even need to bother writing what's effectively the same thing over and over and over again.
    So you asked a question you already knew the answer to, and then didn't like hearing the answer again... that's a bit mental Bo. You should probably seek help.
    I asked if you were still claiming to not care about stuff, as you are wont to do.
    I don't dislike any of your posts, dave, you provide a fun distraction to people killing time. My only issue is that you've become stale in your mentalness and it doesn't make for much luls these days. Perhaps you should take some time to think of more things to say then come back and give us all a proper good giggle again.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Dave, you couldn't train your kids to use a toilet, never mind killing techniques. You never saw a sideways glance of action. You were bunkered up, perpetuating that Great British military tradition of bumming each other in the showers and bullying black people.
    I don't have any answer to that, so I guess you can score one for that.

This is better chavis, much more the 'reject' vs 'chavis' stuff we had going on before you were stupid enough to fall for her lie

4. Lounge   -   #74
    I asked if you were still claiming to not care about stuff, as you are wont to do.
    I don't dislike any of your posts, dave, you provide a fun distraction to people killing time. My only issue is that you've become stale in your mentalness and it doesn't make for much luls these days. Perhaps you should take some time to think of more things to say then come back and give us all a proper good giggle again.
    To be fair Bo, it's fairly fucking difficult to be fresh when whatever I say is constantly referenced back to that lie, and I'm forced constantly back into talking about that. It's not just me who has become stale.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    To be fair Bo, it's fairly fucking difficult to be fresh when whatever I say is constantly referenced back to that lie, and I'm forced constantly back into talking about that. It's not just me who has become stale.
    You yourself just brought it up right there in that very post

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Why don't you just fuck off and die somewhere cold?
    You've already condemned me to an afterlife in hell, so dying somewhere cold is hardly going to make any difference now is it.

I am going to fuck off and die though... we all are... enjoy yours, I shall enjoy mine.
    You really should read your classics more you illiterate peasant, Dante's ninth circle of hell is the frozen circle, the fraudulent cirle, the one you are bound for.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #77
    You really should read your classics more you illiterate peasant, Dante's ninth circle of hell is the frozen circle, the fraudulent cirle, the one you are bound for.....
    Funny you should say that, I've been doing quite a lot more reading recently.

I never bothered with Dante, I found it all too dark for my taste. Maybe I should try again.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Funny you should say that, I've been doing quite a lot more reading recently.

I never bothered with Dante, I found it all too dark for my taste. Maybe I should try again.
    A little too dark for my taste

9. Lounge   -   #79
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Ah, fuck it. I'll ban him when I get back.
    It's little windows into the promised land like this which is keeping me breathing.

I'm sure if I put some effort into it, Dave would have tracked me down and batted me by now.
    Oo-er.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Ah, fuck it. I'll ban him when I get back.
    It's little windows into the promised land like this which is keeping me breathing.

I'm sure if I put some effort into it, Dave would have tracked me down and batted me by now.
    Oo-er.
    He lives in the same neck of the woods as you, if he had any balls at all he would have rocked up to you by now and gone wocha cock?

But no, its death threats over the intertron

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast