Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Litmus strop

BANNED
    Why bother banning him, he just crops up time after time when your back is turned.
    Put him in a corner somewhere, and pardon me for stating the blindingly obvious, but don't reply to the guy.
    I know that's asking for a lot or restraint on your part, but most of you seem like reasonably intelligent human beings,
    most of you have stated how boring you find the same old stories, so stop feeding them!
    Stop perpetuating the nausea, simple really

2. Lounge   -   #82
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Ah, fuck it. I'll ban him when I get back.
    It's little windows into the promised land like this which is keeping me breathing.

I'm sure if I put some effort into it, Dave would have tracked me down and batted me by now.
    Oo-er.
    What makes you think I would waste my time coming to hurt you manker? What makes you think you're worth any effort on my part? Oh! And you're assuming I haven't already tracked you down?

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brotherhood View Post
    Why bother banning him, he just crops up time after time when your back is turned.
    Put him in a corner somewhere, and pardon me for stating the blindingly obvious, but don't reply to the guy.
    I know that's asking for a lot or restraint on your part, but most of you seem like reasonably intelligent human beings,
    most of you have stated how boring you find the same old stories, so stop feeding them!
    An excellent point, well presented, so from the peripheral player to the agent provacateur, nah nothing really......
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-28-2012 at 02:52 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    But no, its death threats over the intertron
    chavis taught me all I know about threatening to kill people on the internet, on this very board. Yet oddly you all think it's OK for him to do it, yet whine like little children when someone else does it... what odd people you lot are.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Ummm I hate to have to point out the obvious, but they can't. They're obsessed with me. Even when I'm in a banned state and haven't posted anything here for days, they amuse themselves with posting bileous posts about me. It's the whining and whinging like children when I do it back to them which is the odd thing, you'd have thought for people so determined to dish it out, they would expect to occasionally get it back.
    Last edited by StillMe; 04-28-2012 at 02:53 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    BANNED
    No self-control around here that's what's lacking, from both sides of the fence I might add.
    So it seems you'll all continue bashing the same old ball around the court for the forseeable future

7. Lounge   -   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMe View Post
    But no, its death threats over the intertron
    chavis taught me all I know about threatening to kill people on the internet, on this very board. Yet oddly you all think it's OK for him to do it, yet whine like little children when someone else does it... what odd people you lot are.
    Remember I used to work with people, I gave it up because of self entitled fuckwits like you. NO Dave the world does not revolve around you, you are not entitled to, or are in any way, expected to have any more respect than any one else. I shovelled that particular pile of shit for long enough, that's why I work with animals.They actually learn from their mistakes, they respond to kindness, and can learn new habits. You keep harkening back to your childhood.....

8. Lounge   -   #88
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Remember I used to work with people, I gave it up because of self entitled fuckwits like you.
    As far as I understand it strippers aren't technically people. Apparently that is why we can gleefully debase them for our own amusement.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The same reasoning applies to certain ethnic groups obviously.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    No self-control around here that's what's lacking, from both sides of the fence I might add.
    So it seems you'll all continue bashing the same old ball around the court for the forseeable future
    That in a way is the beauty of the lounge, it is egalitarian, normally that is a good thing, in this one case, this one mental case, and I do stress that, since this has become obsessive, it no longer that.

If you look beyond this thread or even beyond the threads that this user(s) psuedonym(s) post in then the lounge is normally a less dark place. But Dave can't see that, because Dave has his cassus belli and he must be heard!!!!!

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast