Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: i love this site

Smile

hi everyone i really apreciate everyones hard work here for the movies games music and well everything again thanks for everyones hard work really apreciated i truly hope it continues on
    Last edited by sonic1; 04-18-2012 at 04:13 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic1 View Post
    this site is awsome i joined astraweb not to long ago i have to says its by far the best fast downloads movies games software i really apreciate everyones work here Again Awsome Site
    Sad that you've run out of new material so soon.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Actually if you check the post history he just keeps saying the same thing over and over again, sort of like one of those dolls with the string you pull and it has two or three different phrases. Sonic is going to turn into a spambomb or a bad bittard, it's your flip of the coin this time idol....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    See, it's threads like this that gets a person yoked with the notoriety for being an evil harshist, when really the only sane response is call the OP a fucking vacuous spastic who needs to fuck the fuck off and slam his saccharine fucking face in a car door.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    look i was just saying i apreciate the content here what is is your damn problem do have have something against me or something, yeah so what i said the same things twice in my post, if anything you should back the hell off.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Well that certainly made you look less of a vacuous spastic.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Lounge   -   #7
    PM from Vacuous Spastic

i read your post on my thread, what is your damn problem as i said so what i made two topics about saying i apreciate the site apparently you dont have no respect for someone if you dont have nothing nice to says dont says a damn thing then i dont apreciate being talked to that way SO YOU BACK THE FUCK OFF.

Are you 12, or just a 42 year old fucking crack baby brought up by nuns?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    look if you dont have nothing nice to says then dont say nothing at all then. geesh what the hell is wrong with these people on this fourm

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic1 View Post
    look if you dont have nothing nice to says then dont say nothing at all then. geesh what the hell is wrong with these people on this fourm
    So you're saying that you don't really love the site. Make up your noodle, you fucking inbred catamite.
    Last edited by chalice; 04-18-2012 at 03:21 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast