Thread: Does Anyone Know?

hi guys. does any one know where i can find a web site that gives you the meaning of names. i'm low on cash this year for x-mas, so i want to make those gifts with there name on it for all my friends. i dont know if any one has seen them befor but it's got a nice pic in the back round, and on top it's got the meaning of there name,oregin......ect. They are cool, but at $7-8 for about 10 of my friends i don't got the money for it.

2. Lounge   -   #2

3. Lounge   -   #3
    i did that alredy all it gives me is one or two sentences on the meaning.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    how much meaning do you think a name has? if you're not happy with the explanation just make up them up yourself.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    it's npt only meaning but it has stuff like character traites some of them even have luky numbers on them.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@17 November 2003 - 21:30
    how much meaning do you think a name has? if you're not happy with the explanation just make up them up yourself.
    What a great idea...

Withcheese: Ancient hebrew for one well endowed and blessed with a towering intellect.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    tantric's Avatar ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
    Try this site greekboy. It allows you to analyze first, middle and last names at the same time.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+17 November 2003 - 20:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 17 November 2003 - 20:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@17 November 2003 - 21:30
    how much meaning do you think a name has? if you&#39;re not happy with the explanation just make up them up yourself.
    What a great idea...

Withcheese: Ancient hebrew for one well endowed and blessed with a towering intellect. [/b][/quote]

is that true?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Tool
    Maybe try this site: Kalabarian Philosophy