Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any MMA fans?

Question Mark

Hi I noticed that a search for ufc or mma gave no results so I just wanted to check if Im not only MMA fan here?

Last edited by Lyoto; 04-17-2010 at 02:25 PM.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    No you are not the only one, Its the only sport worth watching to me. boxing is stale,just look at holyfield becoming world champ again against botha,not that many in attendance at the event,and thats for a world championship.
    I grew out of watching football(uk football) when i left school as that lost its interest when the players started getting 100s of thousands a week just to kick a ball and roll around on the floor in pain then getting free kicks for most of the game instead of actually playing football.
    mma fills in the void,ufc and strikeforce rock,i miss the good ole days of pride and still enjoy K1 with its odd matchups.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Glad to see that mate

I encourage anyone that simply dont know anything about MMA to check it out. Its an amazing sport, specially if you are interested in martial arts and conditioning in general.

For me its the ultimate sport!

If you are looking for a good MMA source you can PM me anytime

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    I think you saying you have the source means p2p stuff which I don't have a clue about,never done it,never will sorry but thanks for the offer.
    Getting back to mma, I thought what silva did last week was sad stuff,he's better than that, and poor maia as well as forest griffin both looked very very bad up against silva, he's been warned by ufc if he does that again he's going to be cut from the ufc which is fair to me.
    An BJ Penn deserved that loss,you can't just stand there and think just because you are the champ and you are defending being taken down you are the winner,sad stuff, his 8 yr reign is over till he gets his rematch later this year.
    K1 was great as well,peer hearts got beat,shiltz is champ again and overeme brutally wins again but not the finaL.
    I'll shut up now just in case you haven't see any of the above fights

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    I love MMA and enjoy watching the Ultimate Fighter. We have a local MMA event coming up soon that will have a guy that is trying out for the next season of Ultimate Fighter

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Your not alone! MMA is an intelligent sport.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    my friend does karate

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    I'm what you would call an "occasional" fan. I do enjoy watching, but usually only when others are watching as well. I don't follow it extremely closely or anything.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Hey u gotta start somewhere or somehow

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto View Post
    Hi I noticed that a search for ufc or mma gave no results so I just wanted to check if Im not only MMA fan here?

There are several threads regarding MMA, but your searches must be more than 3 characters.

yo

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast