Thread: Celebrity Apprentice downloads

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Am I missing something, I can't find any torrents or nzbs to download any episodes of this show? It seems really strange considering it it pretty popular, I don't see how there are no downloads anywhere?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Six years? That's truly outstanding, you have been a member here for six years and you haven't figured out that this section is for discussing Movies and TV, there is no actual discussions about torrents or NZB's anywhere in sight. There is a filesharing section, a bittorrent section, an NZB section and you had to scroll all the way down to rock up here and ask that, are you speshal or what?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    lol
    Ok, I moved it

It might help also if OP gave us a clue as to what country. The Apprentice is now an international franchise and I'm not aware of a celebrity edition in its country of origin; the UK.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    lol
    Ok, I moved it

It might help also if OP gave us a clue as to what country. The Apprentice is now an international franchise and I'm not aware of a celebrity edition in its country of origin; the UK.
    They made more than one edition of that tripe?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by doogie88 View Post
    Am I missing something, I can't find any torrents or nzbs to download any episodes of this show? It seems really strange considering it it pretty popular, I don't see how there are no downloads anywhere?
    Just search under The Apprentice because apparently the people that upload it are stupid like.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Six years? That's truly outstanding, you have been a member here for six years and you haven't figured out that this section is for discussing Movies and TV, there is no actual discussions about torrents or NZB's anywhere in sight. There is a filesharing section, a bittorrent section, an NZB section and you had to scroll all the way down to rock up here and ask that, are you speshal or what?
    Sorry dude, I picked TV since it's a TV series. Thanks for the help, you're well on your way to becoming a mod... life goal to be completed!

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Just search under The Apprentice because apparently the people that upload it are stupid like.
    Thanks. Knew there was something I must have been missing.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Sorry dude, I picked TV since it's a TV series. Thanks for the help, you're well on your way to becoming a mod... life goal to be completed!

Was a mod at other places just not here.....nothing to write home to mummy about, what you talking about a life goal there, willis?