Thread: Magazines

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Is there any solid place to get magazines? A well organized place perhaps that doesn't upload one or two issues each year just to give you the taste of it but actually focuses on maintaining a consistent release schedule.

2. Lounge   -   #2

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Listen, nubs, if you're gonna bump threads to offer advice, at least try to keep it current.

I mean, I'm not asking for much, but try to stay with threads posted the last six months or so.

I realize this genius new post requirement for the nzb section is borderline idiotic, and you're looking for something to say that's useful, but there should always be something you can say that doesn't require bumping outdated threads or something.

You can always post pics of your computers, fex. I always go looking here now and then. (Old thread, but still active.)
    Last edited by Snee; 02-04-2014 at 09:16 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaucon View Post
    Is there any solid place to get magazines? A well organized place perhaps that doesn't upload one or two issues each year just to give you the taste of it but actually focuses on maintaining a consistent release schedule.
    Newsagent.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Doing some reading is always good for your health !! thanks