Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: This is a serious question

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    The 'legal limit' to bumping the freds in the trade section is once every 12 hours. Yet another rule for you to add to your ever expanding lexicon of spastic control.
    You and Idol - and Mary to a lesser extent have taught me everything I know about spastics.
    True Story.

Oh, what's a black-cat. Some kind of Japanese thing I'm assuming?
    Idol and I started twocking spastics around the same time, an odd sport, but one he is apparently trying to make an Olympic event.

As for the black-cat, his name is Stoi you should talk to him some time he's a really cool dewd from the before time of filesharing.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    As for the black-cat, his name is Stoi you should talk to him some time he's a really cool dewd from the before time of filesharing.
    He just basically told me to fuck off for only trying to be funny and merely posting here so I will tend to disagree with you on that one.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    I think bittorrent does bad things to people's brains sort of like the radiation from cellphones does.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Or is it chicken egg.

5. Lounge   -   #35

Or maybe I'm being unfair and he's a cool dude until do anything that he happens to disagree with and only then he's a cunt.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    konathilelokam
    i mean the human psyche is a butiful thing with all its sickness .. shittiness ... works really well when you are alone ....

its easy to survive this world alone ... i really dont know why people feel the need to be with a female

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by konathilelokam View Post
    i mean the human psyche is a butiful thing with all its sickness .. shittiness ... works really well when you are alone ....

its easy to survive this world alone ... i really dont know why people feel the need to be with a female
    J-Dye where have you been all my life

8. Lounge   -   #38
    More.....more....more...more...more....

9. Lounge   -   #39
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Or maybe I'm being unfair and he's a cool dude until do anything that he happens to disagree with and only then he's a cunt.
    I think it's a bit cuntish to use this board for years as basically as a surgery for idiots who can't enter his hentai palace and then to be all; 'fuck you for posting here - use IRC', after the idiot googled and found like a brazillion fst threads containing help for the self-same problem.

It was an fascist underling who did it but I've got a wide brush and it's dripping with tar.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I've observed you, Idol, from a comfortable distance, in your Sisyphean endeavour. I see what you're trying to do. I see you firebrand the spastics in their ruminant fields. I'd like to think I know why you do it. You're an idealist, a Canadian deficiency prevalent in vast expanses of fuck all but accordion music and oxygen. They're a dime a fucking dozen dozen, mate. Your talents could be better implemented elsewhere.

I share your distaste, but I wonder where this pocket of expression, the lounge, would be were it not for the termite traffic which justifies its continued existence on an economic basis. Let's face it, Realty really isn't interested in preserving the lounge for its free speech values, innit.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast