Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: This is a serious question

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

RealitY is however interested in preserving the lounge because of the page impressions it generates, although not as popular as the termite hill, it is a popular little bit of the intertubes in it's own right.
    Bollocks, mate. There is no conceivable internets pull to the lounge.

Are you an alcoholic now? That picture with your arm in it almost had me intervening or something.
    It's a long flight, and the coloration can be put down to me standing out in the sun (not obscured by clouds) alot, although manker seems to think it has something to do with aubergines for some strange Welsh reason? I do however regret last nights swampjuice session somewhat, am feeling rather seedy and having the sproglets jumping around being joyous isn't helping.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #52
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I feel compelled to make this observation,if I when a member of BCG made the same sort of insulting,negative comments on that site as he feels perfectly OK in making here.,what do you think that staffs/members reaction would be?
    Yes be we're the wankers and they are all so bloody enlightened and good.
    No, mate. They're fascists.
    Some forumlar visionary who didn't really know what the fuck he was talking about has already covered it with words.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456