Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Two great shows have been renewed for another season by the CW network!

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    The CW peaked when it was airing Voyager on UPN. I think I liked Platypus Man too, as I don't tend exhibit a viscerally negative reaction when someone says Richard Jeni.

That last part was theoretical, since I've never heard another living soul say Richard Jeni
    Last edited by mjmacky; 05-05-2012 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I've never seen him in anything else.
    Not seen Dark Angel, then?

Initially decent sci-fi show with Jessica Alba as genetically altered supersoldier on the run. It did run on for a bit too long, and in the end ended abruptly without any real conclusion.

Jensen Ackles was in it, playing another supersoldier. At times he was mildly funny.

Supernatural is the best thing he's done that I've seen, though.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    No I haven't seen it. I downloaded it fecking ages ago because he was in it, but never got around to watching it.
    I've still got it, so.

Quote Originally Posted by Idol
    Actually a couple years ago they coincidentally both starred horror movies released around the same time (Jensen Ackles -My Bloody Valentine .Jared Padalecki - Friday the 13th reboot) and when I wrote a review of the latter I wrote" of the two who'd have thought Sam would turn out to be the better actor" or words to that effect.

Btw Ackles has been in quite a few previous series usually playing an asshole.

Also who's Ari Gold?
    No one for you to worry about. I think you definitely know because of the awards and I imagine you pore over them like a biochemist presiding over an array of splayed and radioactive frogs. I'm not going to make a thing out of it.

I have the Bloody Valentine film in 3D but heard it's shite and haven't got around to watching it. What you say intrigues me, though, about Sam being the better actor.
    Definitely has to be seen to be believed because I thought someone threw an extra armoire in the room during most of the 'tense' scenes in Supernatural.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    True story.I was flipping around the dial this afternoon and happened upon Vampire Diaries.
    What I'm wondering is there like more than one show called Vampire Diaries because the one I watched sucked balls.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    True story.I was flipping around the dial this afternoon and happened upon Vampire Diaries.
    What I'm wondering is there like more than one show called Vampire Diaries because the one I watched sucked balls.
    That's most likely the right one.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Get invested in the characters, heathen.
    It takes at least 6 painful episodes and then you're set.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Should I also become a teenage girl while I'm at it as I'm sure that will likewise help?

Look I know what you are saying is true of most shows that have sustained storylines and a lot of back story to characters .Satisfaction is of course more likely found in a sit-down dinner than a quick snack but seriously you still have to start with reasonable ingredients.
    I guess I would just like you to admit that it shite but that doesn't effect your enjoyment of the show. I have shows that I enjoy that are undeniably shite.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Should I also become a teenage girl while I'm at it as I'm sure that will likewise help?

Look I know what you are saying is true of most shows that have sustained storylines and a lot of back story to characters .Satisfaction is of course more likely found in a sit-down dinner than a quick snack but seriously you still have to start with reasonable ingredients.
    I guess I would just like you to admit that it shite but that doesn't effect your enjoyment of the show. I have shows that I enjoy that are undeniably shite.
    I swear I've already done that, when I first started talking about it. I listed a load of shows that I think are bad but that I really enjoy watching anyhow. Vampire Diaries was one, along with Supernatural and ... idk ... others. I deliberately left out stuff like Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire.

And don't pull that crap with me, I know you're a teenage girl. Do you honestly think I'd put this much time and effort into talking to you if there wasn't to be some kind of internets secks and possibly used underwear in the post pay-off in the not too distant future.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Those are girly shows aggggggg

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Those are girly shows aggggggg
    All these years later and he's still a spastic, Oi where's your lesbian mate pentoretard?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast