Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Two great shows have been renewed for another season by the CW network!

  1. #21
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    23,866
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

    And don't pull that crap with me, I know you're a teenage girl. Do you honestly think I'd put this much time and effort into talking to you if there wasn't to be some kind of internets secks and possibly used underwear in the post pay-off in the not too distant future.
    If I'm a teenage girl then I'm afraid to inform you that I'm a lesbian.
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  2. Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Movies & TV   -   #22
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,585
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

    And don't pull that crap with me, I know you're a teenage girl. Do you honestly think I'd put this much time and effort into talking to you if there wasn't to be some kind of internets secks and possibly used underwear in the post pay-off in the not too distant future.
    If I'm a teenage girl then I'm afraid to inform you that I'm a lesbian.
    Even hotter.
    prostitutin aint easy

  4. Movies & TV   -   #23
    megabyteme's Avatar 174.61.81.171 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Behind me eye patch
    Posts
    11,426
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

    If I'm a teenage girl then I'm afraid to inform you that I'm a lesbian.
    Even hotter.
    Unfortunately, that's Canadian teenage lesbian. She's a lumberjack, and she works all day, she chops down trees...

    In other words, all descriptions of workout routines, etc. are NOT exaggerated.
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    I use FTN, because you can find stuff there that's not on any other trackers...Not because of the size of there e-Penis.

  5. Movies & TV   -   #24
    @Snee
    Supernatural is a great show. And its still going ..Yay

  6. Movies & TV   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    23,866
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesf38 View Post
    @Snee
    Supernatural is a great show. And its still going ..Yay

    Mary you're a scientology;join date April 06 ,only decides to start posting tripe yesterday.What is the exact probability of this ending well?
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  7. Movies & TV   -   #26
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,682
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    True story.I was flipping around the dial this afternoon and happened upon Vampire Diaries.
    What I'm wondering is there like more than one show called Vampire Diaries because the one I watched sucked balls.
    You don't like "The Vampire Diaries"? I think it's a great show; in my opinion, it's better than "Buffy" and other vampire shows/movies.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. Movies & TV   -   #27
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idol's guest bedroom
    Posts
    9,585
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesf38 View Post
    @Snee
    Supernatural is a great show. And its still going ..Yay

    Mary you're a scientology;join date April 06 ,only decides to start posting tripe yesterday.What is the exact probability of this ending well?
    I'm rather impressed that he managed to recall having a membership here 6 months after creating the account. Great things to come.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    True story.I was flipping around the dial this afternoon and happened upon Vampire Diaries.
    What I'm wondering is there like more than one show called Vampire Diaries because the one I watched sucked balls.
    You don't like "The Vampire Diaries"? I think it's a great show; in my opinion, it's better than "Buffy" and other vampire shows/movies.
    Kurozuka, Shiki > buffy, vampire diaries
    Last edited by mjmacky; 05-09-2012 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    prostitutin aint easy

  9. Movies & TV   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    23,866
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Kurozuka, Shiki > buffy, vampire diaries
    To equate Buffy to Vampire Diaries is stupid and needs to be Avenged.
    Also I looked up the stuff you mentioned and it's like silly cartoons while Buffy is obviously true to life.
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  10. Movies & TV   -   #29
    megabyteme's Avatar 174.61.81.171 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Behind me eye patch
    Posts
    11,426
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post


    Mary you're a scientology;join date April 06 ,only decides to start posting tripe yesterday.What is the exact probability of this ending well?
    I'm rather impressed that he managed to recall having a membership here 6 months after creating the account. Great things to come.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    True story.I was flipping around the dial this afternoon and happened upon Vampire Diaries.
    What I'm wondering is there like more than one show called Vampire Diaries because the one I watched sucked balls.
    You don't like "The Vampire Diaries"? I think it's a great show; in my opinion, it's better than "Buffy" and other vampire shows/movies.
    Kurozuka, Shiki > buffy, vampire diaries
    I lasted 3:18 on this, and gave it a "Huh? What's Macky see in this?"...

    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    I use FTN, because you can find stuff there that's not on any other trackers...Not because of the size of there e-Penis.

  11. Movies & TV   -   #30
    I madly love them , especially Supernatural , Dean & Sam .....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Members who have read this thread in the last 60 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •