Thread: Just4today free server login details..JustTillTheyCloseTheBackdoor ;)

Most of you will know about just4today. If not, go to On the website you will see that the login details change every day.
    You will also see retention is currently quoted at about 10 days and that they allow you maximum 2 connections (see my explanation below how to use up to 6 connections using a single ip address).

Well usually I will be bringing you tuts on how to exploit various usenet free trial offers, but today I bring you a backdoor account....just4you
    I dont expect it to last long until they "patch" it, but you never know....until then you dont have to use new login details each day

Details to enter into your favorite newsreader program:
    Code:
    Server hostname..: news.just4today.net 
    Ports............: 119 or use 563 if you want to download using SSL (encrypted)
    Connections......: 2
    Username.........: ener|dude
    Password.........: enerdude
    Please note that it is not a lowercase "L" in the username, but indeed the vertical bar character that can be found above the "\" on most keyboards (also known as the "pipe" symbol for the DOS / UNIX fans amongst you ). Alternatively just copy it from this web page and paste into your news client config or you can also access it by its ASCII code - press and hold the Alt key on your keyboard, type 124 using the numeric keypad of your keyboard and then release the Alt key.

How to download with up to 6 connections using a single ip:

Theoretically 6 connections (instead of max 2) should give you a overall faster download speed using a fast internet connection, but it is not guaranteed. Factors that can affect your download speed is obviously your max download speed available, ISP throttling and traffic shaping, etc. Please post your personal experiences in this thread

Currently news.just4today.net resolves to 3 ips: 38.125.16.142 and 38.125.16.143 and 38.125.16.144
    This should not change in the short term but I haven't monitored it personally so you can go here to check it should you not be able to connect anymore:
    Code:
    http://www.hcidata.info/host2ip.cgi
    On the above website in the box where it says "Host Name" just enter news.just4today.net and click the "Find IP Address" button. It will show the ip address(es) near the top of the page.

So as you can imagine, it basically involves adding 3 servers in your news client. Just call them e.g. Just4today1, Just4today2 and Just4today3.
    Then obviously use one of the ip addresses in each server configuration and set 2 connections each (instead of using the hostname of news.just4today.net)

Enjoy while it lasts....and till next time...adios amigos!
    Last edited by enerdude; 05-05-2012 at 01:17 AM. Reason: added connections bit

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    You're going to make JustaDope very angry with this. Also, you spent a disproportionate amount of time learning people about pipes. Incidentally it was my favorite part. In fact, I could have used more pipe discussion and subsequent innuendo.

The pipe would allow output to become input. Pipe out, pipe in, out, in, out, in. It's also called a vbar. You may think it to be the diminutive of thin directional columns, but you'd be wrong. It's short for vaginal destroyer. I know, doesn't make sense to me either.

You're really ramming your pipe up their backdoor, aren't you enerdude? How many people you think you can get in on this before the backdoor is overwhelmed by their greedy pipes?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You're going to make JustaDope very angry with this. Also, you spent a disproportionate amount of time learning people about pipes. Incidentally it was my favorite part. In fact, I could have used more pipe discussion and subsequent innuendo.

The pipe would allow output to become input. Pipe out, pipe in, out, in, out, in. It's also called a vbar. You may think it to be the diminutive of thin directional columns, but you'd be wrong. It's short for vaginal destroyer. I know, doesn't make sense to me either.

You're really ramming your pipe up their backdoor, aren't you enerdude? How many people you think you can get in on this before the backdoor is overwhelmed by their greedy pipes?
    Nice post - ROFL while reading your post. All this pipe talk remind me of the good old DOS days before windows was even around and the memories of windows 3.1 - the first GUI OS I really used...
    Anyhow its not fun keeping these backdoors to myself, so that is why I'm sharing. But ya, we'll see how greedy everybody's pipes really are