Thread: Looking for ed2k releases

Since most ed2k sites have closed down, I'm wondering if is there any site echoing ed2k releases. There're some groups still releasing there like Axxo, TLF, 3LT0N and other custom groups. My issue with some trackers is lack of 700 MB Xvid reencodes and they also strip foreign releases out so it's difficult to get the latest ones. In the other hand, some P2P releases are released on both like 26k, LRKG, LEGi0N, DTRG, BHRG, Feel-Free, MAJESTiC, Hive-CM8, those groups dupe each other in a odd way, can't understand why those are accepted and axxo's aren't.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Your motivations seem possibly very lame, therefore I will offer no advice at this time.

Why don't these kids spend even half the amount of time critically evaluating what's at the beginning of the filename as they do for what's at the end of the filename?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Your motivations seem possibly very lame, therefore I will offer no advice at this time.

Why don't these kids spend even half the amount of time critically evaluating what's at the beginning of the filename as they do for what's at the end of the filename?
    Not true. A good example: Dedemin Insanlari. 2011 (new Turkish release). Can be found on ed2k, not found on usenet, not found on scene, not found on IRC, found on lockers but dead, found on torrent site dead. Darbareye.Elly 2009 (new Iranian release) Can be found on ed2k, not found on usenet, not found on scene, not found on IRC. El Estudiante 2009 (new Mexican release) Can be found on ed2k, not found on usenet in standart format, not found on scene, not found on IRC. That's why I miss ed2k, many rare dark movies.
    Last edited by wiseman002; 05-05-2012 at 01:17 PM.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    What a quick shift of your tone. At first you were all concerned about which group releases, now you're on about middle east and spanish speaking middle east people. Anyways, I can't be bothered to check as I am not logged into those trackers on this computer, but kg and cg would be the two placed I'd look for those releases.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.