Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 7 Year Old Charged With What?!?!?

GCNaddict's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by barbarossa+25 November 2003 - 22:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (barbarossa @ 25 November 2003 - 22:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by zhelynd@25 November 2003 - 19:16
    <!--QuoteBegin-MagicNakor
    @24 November 2003 - 03:13
    No one's seemed to consider the little 5 year-old girl. What about the emotional strife she'll likely end up with?

we all have some shadows in our lives and thats what help us grow and if the 5 yr old can't even cope with that when she grown up, that means she's not strong enough for this world and therefore more vulnerable to face further challanges in life
    That's a bit fucking harsh!

I'd like you to imagine what you'd feel like if it was YOUR child that had been abused..

It's society's responsibility to protect the innocence of it's children so that they grow up to be well-balanced responsible adults, and not to be haunted by their own childhood and destined for years of self-deprecation and lack of self-worth, which is what can happen due to these "shadows" you so euphamistically term them.

This kind of story sickens me, because it means that society has failed in the above on more than one count, and is continuing to fail. Your attitude is beneath contempt. [/b][/quote]
    abused by a 7 year old??? hell, how do you know it was even abuse!?! i mean, the fifteen year old better have his ass whooped but the seven year old is completely innocent

lets go to another case:

i dont remember all the details, so bear with me: a 6 year old takes his dad's gun and goes and blasts the head off another 6 year old in his school. he is sent to some little educational seminar on right and wrong, and his parents, who accidently left the gun unlocked, are acquitted of all charges. the aggressor's parents and the victims parents both go side to side and sue the major media companies who make guns look like harmless playtoys

here, there are 3 parties involved rite? a 15 year old, a 7 year old, and a 5 year old. the 7 and 5 year old's parents should sue the brains out of the 15 year old's parents, cuz that teen was a total ass.

so why the hell are they suing the 7 year old instead? cuz the 5 year old's mom wants publicity, and she's probably a damn retard too
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-03-2007 at 10:03 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234