Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Thread: Post HERE for POST COUNT ONLY (Get into BT TRADE/BEG Section)

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    The world is full of "what if's". It's best not to dwell on them, tbh.

2. Lounge   -   #242
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You're probably right or else I'd be doing something other that sitting in front of a computer typing off meaningless shite right now.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #243
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You're probably right or else I'd be doing something other that sitting in front of a computer typing off meaningless shite right now.
    Get a keyboard.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #244
    Asylum's Avatar n00b
    I won't do that .. it's unethical ... oh

5. Lounge   -   #245
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    So how does all this work then? I mean the whole board.
    You need a certain amount of posts to get into a section where you're then allowed to beg for access to torrent sites. To meet these post requirements, the new members post utter shite and annoy the feck out of some people. This thread is meant to draw all the shite here so decent, god-fearing folk don't have to look at it.
    I used to have the same problem on my site until we got rid of the post count promotion.

There's another post count for me.

6. Lounge   -   #246
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty_Bottums View Post
    You need a certain amount of posts to get into a section where you're then allowed to beg for access to torrent sites. To meet these post requirements, the new members post utter shite and annoy the feck out of some people. This thread is meant to draw all the shite here so decent, god-fearing folk don't have to look at it.
    I used to have the same problem on my site until we got rid of the post count promotion.

There's another post count for me.
    Yeah, that possibility has been mooted a few times here to solve the problem.

I've just read a few of your posts while perusing what I've missed here the last couple of days.
    I've found out that you're admin at a private torrent site and from your posts I've gleaned that you seem like a decent chap.

What the bawlbag is going on. I usually hate the fuck out of all torrent staff except ben.

Welcome to the site, btw.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #247
    Yeah, that possibility has been mooted a few times here to solve the problem.

I've just read a few of your posts while perusing what I've missed here the last couple of days.
    I've found out that you're admin at a private torrent site and from your posts I've gleaned that you seem like a decent chap.

What the bawlbag is going on. I usually hate the fuck out of all torrent staff except ben.

Welcome to the site, btw.
    Thanx for the warm welcome Glad i could help change your mind about torrent staff.

8. Lounge   -   #248
    manker's Avatar effendi
    To be fair, you haven't really but exceptions to hard and fast rules keep me on my toes
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Lounge   -   #249
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I think we should nip the use of the in the bud right now though before it gets even more annoying.

10. Lounge   -   #250
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I think we should nip the use of the in the bud right now though before it gets even more annoying.
    I fight a constant battle against the over-use of smilies and am never happy with a post where I've used one.
    True story

Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast