Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast

Thread: Post HERE for POST COUNT ONLY (Get into BT TRADE/BEG Section)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Hoi, Arty.
    I was going to make a thread especially but now you're here I'll just ask rather than going to all that expense.

Is the fever abating? It's been ages now and I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we're rather concerned about your health and the impact it's having upon your proclivity to internet.
    To be honest, I wouldn't wish this virus on someone I REALLY hated. You keep on having relapses, it's like the neverending virus, you'll feel fine for awhile then slide back down. I can't afford to stop what I am doing, it's simply not that kind of a business, but I'm feeling less than stellar and come home and keel over most nights. I'm not a complete wuss though, I've been posting, I just haven't been as frequent a spamtard as usual.
    Did you miss me...
    Yes

Being self-employed is pretty challenging sometimes. I know I make out like I don't do much, but that isn't strictly true and there are certain things which only I can do and if I don't do them, nobody gets paid. I imagine it's the same with you, too. You hear of people taking time off work for 'stress' or a cold or an upset tummy and you just think; 'twat, get to fucking work'.
    My missus does this all the time but she works for the government so idrc.

Hope you get well soon :]
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #272
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

To be honest, I wouldn't wish this virus on someone I REALLY hated. You keep on having relapses, it's like the neverending virus, you'll feel fine for awhile then slide back down. I can't afford to stop what I am doing, it's simply not that kind of a business, but I'm feeling less than stellar and come home and keel over most nights. I'm not a complete wuss though, I've been posting, I just haven't been as frequent a spamtard as usual.
    Did you miss me...
    Yes

Being self-employed is pretty challenging sometimes. I know I make out like I don't do much, but that isn't strictly true and there are certain things which only I can do and if I don't do them, nobody gets paid. I imagine it's the same with you, too. You hear of people taking time off work for 'stress' or a cold or an upset tummy and you just think; 'twat, get to fucking work'.
    My missus does this all the time but she works for the government so idrc.

Hope you get well soon :]
    I have friends who ring me on the cellphone and say 'hey what's up I'll just pop round' 'errr, no you won't I'm a hundred kilometers away standing in a field with a really stroppy horse'. (This happens alot).
    But yes, the stress-breaks and mental health days people need really make me want to shake them and their decafinated soy latte lifestyles till their eyes roll around in their heads like pinballs.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #273
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Hoi, Arty.
    I was going to make a thread especially but now you're here I'll just ask rather than going to all that expense.

Is the fever abating? It's been ages now and I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we're rather concerned about your health and the impact it's having upon your proclivity to internet.
    Did you miss me...

get-well-soon-brother-300x300.jpg
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #274
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Jealousy is such an ugly emotion.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #275
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhitevision View Post
    Don't mean to be rude but.. that was meant to be funny? @Artemis, since you asked, that's actually related to my field of study. Sarcasm ignored though.
    I don't mean to be rude, but you're a cunt, and I hope you have an unfortunate kiting accident.
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #276
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    MBM, you are one of the least intelligent forum posters. Every single one of your forum posts is idiotic.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Lounge   -   #277
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    MBM, you are one of the least intelligent forum posters. Every single one of your forum posts is idiotic.
    He hasn't posted in this thread for like six weeks, spastic.

I say spastic, I actually mean socially retarded cretin.
    Sorry for the confusion.

8. Lounge   -   #278
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Yet he was the one who created this thread.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Lounge   -   #279
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Yet he was the one who created this thread.
    What's your point.

I'll guess:
    You were perusing the lounge, saw his name on a thread and it instantly reminded you of what he did to you and then you were overcome with rage and decided append that non-sequitur to this masterpiece of a thread.

10. Lounge   -   #280
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhitevision View Post
    Don't mean to be rude but.. that was meant to be funny? @Artemis, since you asked, that's actually related to my field of study. Sarcasm ignored though.
    I don't mean to be rude, but you're a cunt, and I hope you have an unfortunate kiting accident.
    So I guess you didn't mean to be funny.
    Why do two colors, put one next to the other, sing? Can one really explain this?

Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast