Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast

Thread: Post HERE for POST COUNT ONLY (Get into BT TRADE/BEG Section)

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    racist

...but yeah, I know, that's a mute point

2. Lounge   -   #522
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Here's where I'd normally try to jump in with something clever, but that point is mute.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #523
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

I was gonna copy and paste that part, but now that you did the point is mute and I'm no gluten for punishment, so I can move along without lowering myself.
    So you are gluten-free?

4. Lounge   -   #524
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yeah you're going to have to send me your Skype for a couple of reasons. The first being such that I can fill you in on fst memes so you don't think I'm a moran and the other is to ascertain that you're a real girl.
    I've been caught out before

I'm obviously very internets busy so it would help if we could kill two birds with one stone. Can you please wear a translucent robe or some kind of cape.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #525
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    In other, more depressing news:
    - my kitten got run over last night and died.
    - had to send my eldest to the dentist because he had a fall last week and now one of his front teeth is discoloured.

In other, more optimistic news:
    - the dead kitten was an excellent opportunity to teach the children about atomic recycling. I even threw in a simplified explanation of Raleigh scattering and why the sky is blue. Those kids don't know how lucky they are, really.

6. Lounge   -   #526
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    In other, more depressing news:
    - my kitten got run over last night and died.
    - had to send my eldest to the dentist because he had a fall last week and now one of his front teeth is discoloured.

In other, more optimistic news:
    - the dead kitten was an excellent opportunity to teach the children about atomic recycling. I even threw in a simplified explanation of Raleigh scattering and why the sky is blue. Those kids don't know how lucky they are, really.
    Poor kitty
    Cats are either good with knowing about not jumping out in front of cars, or they die. It really is 50-50 whether you get one that's conditioned to survive living in proximity to a busy road or not.
    I've had two stupid (now dead) cats, one that is still alive and living with me and one who forgot where she lived and is now in permanent residence with my ex-neighbour.

I have since moved away from the busy road in order to protect my last remaining cat.

Btw, when you said 'atomic recycling' I was like; 'wut' but then I thought about it and I think I know, now.
    Anyway. You German child rearers are kinda demanding
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #527
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I could send you one of our cat collection as a replacement skweeky, but by the time it got to you, you would just have to repeat your awesome atomic recycling story for your kids again. I don't think they could handle it twice in one week.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #528
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hey what happened with your cat that wouldn't go outside to crap?
    I cured mine via the gift of not letting it inside much. She hasn't shit in the corner for over a month now.

9. Lounge   -   #529
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Ironically, I am looking at cottages nearby to move to to get away from this road - one of the reasons was to protect the now dead kitten.

10. Lounge   -   #530
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Your cat is a mewed point, Skweeks.