Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast

Thread: Post HERE for POST COUNT ONLY (Get into BT TRADE/BEG Section)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Ironically, I am looking at cottages nearby to move to to get away from this road - one of the reasons was to protect the now dead kitten.
    You should definitely do it and get another cat. A grey one with blue eyes if possible.
    They're the ones, in my experience, who don't die or cheat on you.

A cottage sounds lovely and I didn't realise how much living by a road sucked until I moved.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #532
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Your cat is a mewed point, Skweeks.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #533
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    In other, more depressing news:
    - my kitten got run over last night and died.
    - had to send my eldest to the dentist because he had a fall last week and now one of his front teeth is discoloured.

In other, more optimistic news:
    - the dead kitten was an excellent opportunity to teach the children about atomic recycling. I even threw in a simplified explanation of Raleigh scattering and why the sky is blue. Those kids don't know how lucky they are, really.
    Poor kitty
    Cats are either good with knowing about not jumping out in front of cars, or they die. It really is 50-50 whether you get one that's conditioned to survive living in proximity to a busy road or not.
    I've had two stupid (now dead) cats, one that is still alive and living with me and one who forgot where she lived and is now in permanent residence with my ex-neighbour.

I have since moved away from the busy road in order to protect my last remaining cat.

Btw, when you said 'atomic recycling' I was like; 'wut' but then I thought about it and I think I know, now.
    Anyway. You German child rearers are kinda demanding
    That reminded me of 'The German Joke' wot I heard on QI last night:
    A young couple adopt a German baby. He was a perfectly normal except for the fact he never spoke a word.

They had him tested in every different way to find out what was wrong but nothing came up until one day aged five after lunch he says, "This strudel is tepid."

His parents are completely amazed. "What's been wrong? How can you talk? Why haven't you spoken before?"

The boy turned to the parents and slowly replies, "Until now, everything has been satisfactory."

You should definitely do it and get another cat. A grey one with blue eyes if possible.
    They're the ones, in my experience, who don't die or cheat on you.

A cottage sounds lovely and I didn't realise how much living by a road sucked until I moved.
    That's not true. My friend has a grey cat with blue eyes and it lives with her 70% of the time and her real owners 10% of the time. Nobody knows what she's doing with the rest of her time, except obviously avoiding cars.

4. Lounge   -   #534
    manker's Avatar effendi
    If my cat did that, I'd stop feeding her like I did the other feline slut.
    Is your friends stolen cat a tabby? Perhaps that's where she went wrong.

I need a like button for that joke, btw.

5. Lounge   -   #535
    If my cat did that, I'd stop feeding her like I did the other feline slut.
    Is your friends stolen cat a tabby? Perhaps that's where she went wrong.

I need a like button for that joke, btw.

No it's grey with blue eyes silly!

You reminding me reminded me to post it on FB. You can like it there if you like ^_^

6. Lounge   -   #536
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Well my cat is a grey tabby with blue eyes. That subtle difference must be the reason as to her cheating whoreness.

Gratuitous pic of cat tiem

kittehDP1.PNG

7. Lounge   -   #537
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If Skweeky had poasted the pic:

Attachment 121831
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #538
    I just can't get excited about cats. Generally I don't make a habit of spending time on anything that doesn't give a fuck whether I live or die.

9. Lounge   -   #539
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I just can't get excited about cats. Generally I don't make a habit of spending time on anything that doesn't give a fuck whether I live or die.
    Those two-faced bastard dogs don't care if you live or die either, it's just that they feel the need to suck up as they don't have the luxury of catching mice when they are hungry.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #540
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Hey what happened with your cat that wouldn't go outside to crap?
    I cured mine via the gift of not letting it inside much. She hasn't shit in the corner for over a month now.
    The furtive crapper didn't change her ways one little bit, but apart from that she was a lovely cat, she just couldn't handle being one of many (we have six cats). In the end, we placed her in with an older man who had just lost his wife, and was feeling very alone. She loves being the center of attention and is absolutely happy with being queen of her domain and no longer craps to mark her territory.

Gratuitous pic of half of cat collection:

Last edited by Artemis; 08-09-2012 at 09:33 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73