Page 1 of 66 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Post HERE for POST COUNT ONLY (Get into BT TRADE/BEG Section)

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Post your little empty-headed hearts out. Say nothing of value, and get those posts in...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Would be fantastic if they used this and only this thread.
    Can't see it happening unless it was linked in the yellow header that newbs see as well as the introduction thread.

One lives in hope, however.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    So how does all this work then? I mean the whole board.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    OK

[Having met your criteria, where do I collect my free pass for the BT section from?]

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    So how does all this work then? I mean the whole board.
    You need a certain amount of posts to get into a section where you're then allowed to beg for access to torrent sites. To meet these post requirements, the new members post utter shite and annoy the feck out of some people. This thread is meant to draw all the shite here so decent, god-fearing folk don't have to look at it.

I think that's what you meant, if it wasn't and you were asking about how the forum software operates ... then I think it's better if you don't worry your pretty little head about that
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    You need a certain amount of posts to get into a section where you're then allowed to beg for access to torrent sites. To meet these post requirements, the new members post utter shite and annoy the feck out of some people. This thread is meant to draw all the shite here so decent, god-fearing folk don't have to look at it.

I think that's what you meant, if it wasn't and you were asking about how the forum software operates ... then I think it's better if you don't worry your pretty little head about that
    Thank you Manky, I certainly don't need to know any of the techy stuff
    Why can't you just access these sites anyway and what does torrent mean?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Oresteia View Post
    OK

[Having met your criteria, where do I collect my free pass for the BT section from?]
    You qualify for my fist upside your face.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oresteia View Post
    OK

You qualify for my fist upside your face.
    Can't I just have one of them ink stamp thingies they put on the back of your hand when you go clubing?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

Thank you Manky, I certainly don't need to know any of the techy stuff
    Why can't you just access these sites anyway and what does torrent mean?
    n'awhh

I think you're rodding me. Surely everyone knows what torrents are ... but then you bother with Les and he did pay for KaZaa-pro, so idk.
    It's a system of linking to other people's computers to share files. Usually, but not always, illegally. To download things like films and gheymes and music. You might have heard of The Pirate Bay, it's a site (called a tracker) where you download these torrents and then they tell your computer who to link up with to get the download of your choice.

You can't just get into the BT invite section of the board because the mods from the before time decided they had to 'contribute' to the forum before they used it to get invites to these torrent sites.
    If I had my way, I'd remove the prior posting requirements, corral them with internet rope and confine them there forever.
    Last edited by manker; 05-09-2012 at 10:19 AM. Reason: suck my throbbing syntax

10. Lounge   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Would be fantastic if they used this and only this thread.
    Can't see it happening unless it was linked in the yellow header that newbs see as well as the introduction thread.

One lives in hope, however.
    Two problems are 1. Stoi says the Lounge is boring so I can't see anyone bothering to stoop to reading anything written in here 2. given the quality of the posts I doubt many of them can actually read .
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 66 12341151 ... LastLast