Thread: True Story

Poster
    This is a laugh for all those women out there who so look forward to that time once a year when they get to be 'intimate' with their GYN doctor. In Sydney, Australia, one radio stations pays ($1000-$5000) for people to tell their most embarrassing stories.

This one netted the winner $5000 .......

I was due later in the week for an appointment with the gynaecologist. Early one morning I received a call from the doctor's surgery to tell me that I had been rescheduled for early that morning at 9.30am. I had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8.45am. The trip to this office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't have time to spare.

As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So I rushed upstairs, threw off my dressing gown, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in 'that area' to make sure I was at least presentable. I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment.

I was in the waiting room only a few minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I'm sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away. I was a little surprised when the doctor said, "My, we have made a extra effort this morning, haven't we?" but I didn't respond. When the appointment was over, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home.

The rest of the day was normal .... some shopping, cleaning, cooking, etc. After school when my six year old daughter was playing she called out from the bathroom, "Mum, where's my washcloth' I told her to get another one from the cupboard. She replied, " No, I need the one that was here by the sink. It had all my glitter and sparkles in it."
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Ok then.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Lol...

She wiped her pussy with the glitter cloth... lol..

All sparkling and new :-))) lol thats why the guy said she made an extra effort hah...