Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: What Was The Worst Thing U Eva Did At School

I know I feel so ashamed of myself :'(

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    LOL funny guy

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    In Winter, I made a snowball with a stone inside it.
    I dropped it water, froze it again...
    When my friends and I were snowball fighting behind the school,
    I got my snowball, aimed it directly at my friend, and threw it with all my might.
    Just then, as he jumped out the way, a teacher walked around the corner of the building and took it in the side of his head.

We all took off like a bat outta hell, and strangly enough were never caught.

I pee'd the bed in Majorica when I was 8yr old.
    I was embarrassed about it till a few years ago, when my mother told me I had drank her double barcary and coke.
    had to get that off my chest.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

4. Lounge   -   #54
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    I had a skizophrenic guy in my class 4 years ago.
    He first started by singing silly songs loudly in spanish course, then did stuff like burning paper, showing his hairy ass in front of all the pupils when the professor was at the black board, at the end of the year, I wasn't there, but the guy stood up in the teacher desk during a history lesson, took a knife, and notched his head between all the pupils and the teacher. Then the police and the ambulance came, he was brought to a psychiatric hospital. Lately I've been told that the guy is fine now

5. Lounge   -   #55
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    but leonidas this is a thread about the worst thing you did, oh wait i see
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

6. Lounge   -   #56
    i just made a list of people i hated, school got worried, they thought i was going to kill them (which i wasnt) so i got suspended for a month, thats the worst thing i did in middle school

in elementary school i started a war, it was cool. me and my friend got in a fight, and we declared war on each other, then during classes we rounded up people to fight for us, then during lunch we ran out into the field, and it was crazy, it really did seem like some war movie, there were kids everywhere just kicking the crap out of each other, then when it was over there were a bunch of bodies on the floor moaning in pain, or crying, and its funny cuz we all got hurt badly and the teacher knew we did it and the only that happeend was we are very disappointed in you.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Originally posted by colt45joe@23 November 2003 - 00:34
    the teacher knew we did it and the only that happeend was we are very disappointed in you.
    wow

8. Lounge   -   #58
    the "worst" thing i ever did was break up a fight and for that i was suspended for three days because i "injured" one of the fighters(i pulled out a few hairs)

9. Lounge   -   #59
    imported_computerfreak76
    i think alot of you should have spent more time paying attention in english and spelling class.

i think its funny that some of the ones that got into the most trouble have the hardest time with their spelling and punctuation.

LOL

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456