Thread: Kazaa Download Accelerator Plus 2.1

Kazaa Download Accelerator Plus 2.1

Publisher's Description
    Dramatically speed up your downloads with this add-on for Kazaa Media Desktop. Also works with Kazaa Lite, Morpheus, Grokster, and other file sharing programs. Download MP3s, videos, and movies faster with than ever. The all-new Kazaa Download Accelerator Plus will automatically speed up the download process. The Internet-connection optimizer will ensure that your bandwidth is used to its maximum capability. Ideal for those who want to ensure full bandwidth utilization at all times, it has been shown to speed up your downloads by more than 400 percent. Kazaa Download Accelerator Plus is not advertising supported, nor does it require registration, and no information is collected from or about product users. It is very small and easy to use. It comes complete with full install and uninstall, a complete setup wizard, online help, and free unlimited tech support.

Before you download and install it read that i don't use it , i don't know if works or not and i don't know if contains spyware or ad-aware.Thanks.

Freeware
    Download from site

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by sharedholder@29 November 2003 - 17:02
    Before you download and install it read that i don't use it , i don't know if works or not and i don't know if contains spyware or ad-aware.Thanks.
    Eh...why even bother posting it if we already have an accelerator? (Thanks be to Rocko )

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    shareholder likes to spam...let him be

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@30 November 2003 - 00:57
    shareholder likes to spam...let him be 
    Yes ,i like the spam ,here more for you

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    i kno u do , acculty i find some of ur proggys usefull at times

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Well, since were on the topic of spamming...

W00T, HERE'S #400!