Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NBA Finals Heat and Thunder

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Looking at my NoScript, I have only the 3 enabled, filesharingtalk.com, fststatic.com and yahooapis.com (I don't remember why, but I'm leaving it like that anyway). Your paragraphs look fine, so I don't know why you're complaining.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    But I have no doubts that the Thunder will win. And when they do I can't wait to see who will be busting out in tears for the Heat.
    Bahahahaha.

At any rate, I won't go too deep into complaining about the uncalled for hatred against the Heat, but all I will say is, Bosh gave them the season on a golden platter. LeBron might be the star of the show, but Bosh set-up the lighting, orchestrated the score, directed, cast, edited and carried the show.

Also, before I forget: Thunder is a fucking god awful team that fails at using height to any sort of advantage. LeBron outclassed them so thoroughly, it felt nothing close to being a finals series.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 06-26-2012 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Because fuck you, dear reader.
    Ellipses go here.

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Looking at my NoScript, I have only the 3 enabled, filesharingtalk.com, fststatic.com and yahooapis.com (I don't remember why, but I'm leaving it like that anyway). Your paragraphs look fine, so I don't know why you're complaining.
    That's what it is then, you have to now allow filesharingtalk.com for the site to format paragraphs correctly. Not sure what happened because before I didn't allow anything to do with this site through NoScript and everything worked just fine for me.

Oh well, no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    Bahahahaha. At any rate, I won't go too deep into complaining about the uncalled for hatred against the Heat, but all I will say is, Bosh gave them the season on a golden platter. LeBron might be the star of the show, but Bosh set-up the lighting, orchestrated the score, directed, cast, edited and carried the show. Also, before I forget: Thunder is a fucking god awful team that fails at using height to any sort of advantage. LeBron outclassed them so thoroughly, it felt nothing close to being a finals series.
    I don't necessarily hate the Heat as a whole, eventhough they are way too overhyped, but it's pretty much just LeBron. The guy is the best basketball in the world(well at least the NBA) but he's such a cocksucker. Bosh and Wade I don't really have nothing against. Bosh is a great big man, Wade is still great as well but his age is starting to show a bit here and there. And they have some pretty decent talent on the bench. But still, I did not want to see James get a ring. It would have made my year to see him walking back into the Heat locker room with tears rolling down his face...

And I don't think the Thunder is a god awful team. Far from it. They're not the Hornets or the Bobcats. They need to learn to play a little more as a team. But you're right, this wasn't a Finals at all. They just didn't play up to their potential. They have all the height and strength and the Heats offense walked all over them. Especially in Game 5. But the again, I don't care who you are, it's hard to stop LeBron. The guy is like 6'8(or9)" and something like 260 pounds. When that comes barreling to the rim at full speed it's hard to do anything with it.

All in all they put on a pathetic display in this series. I don't know how the team that lost so badly to the Heat in the Finals beat the Spurs in the Western Conference Finals. A team that actually knows how to play as a team...
    Last edited by Funkin'; 06-28-2012 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Because your sis is refusing to pay me

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Yes the Finals are over but you said you have nothing against Chris Bosh.....

Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12