Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best TV Shows That Got Canceled II

Awake on NBC.
    Amazing show but only one season.
    Requires a lot of thinking and so was probably too complicated for most Americans. I'm surprised it even got green lit in the first place.

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by topgunsix View Post
    Awake on NBC.
    Amazing show but only one season.
    Requires a lot of thinking and so was probably too complicated for most Americans. I'm surprised it even got green lit in the first place.
    There have been shows far more "complicated" than Awake.The real problem was that the show was poorly cast and had a plot that very few people cared about.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by topgunsix View Post
    Awake on NBC.
    I believe that sentence contradicts itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Stargate SG-1 and SG Atlantis.

Old stuff then Sliders should of kept on sliding to many more infinite parallel universes (can you have 'many more' and infinite?)

Crusade (Babylon5 spin-off that had good potential) and the never made to series (TV film) and the 'Legend of the Rangers' film (again I am a B5 fan)

Earlier chap with Firefly also wasn`t wrong.

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Stargate SG-1 and SG Atlantis.

Old stuff then Sliders should of kept on sliding to many more infinite parallel universes (can you have 'many more' and infinite?)

Crusade (Babylon5 spin-off that had good potential) and the never made to series (TV film) and the 'Legend of the Rangers' film (again I am a B5 fan)

Earlier chap with Firefly also wasn`t wrong.
    Something tells me you are a sci-fi fan.

I STRONGLY expect Netflix or Amazon will pick up the rights to continue Firefly. It has quite a bit of support from fans and the cast who all feel cheated by its canceling. Both companies are actively pursuing the production of such shows.

Also, what I saw of Sliders was pretty good.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post

I'm at this point I'm going to call you mad and suggest Quantum Leap instead.

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/quantum-...-leap-episodes

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    Quantum Leap
    Great show.

8. Movies & TV   -   #78
    Rome?

9. Movies & TV   -   #79
    I always thought Blue Mountain State was hilarious, but maybe it's not for everyone.

10. Movies & TV   -   #80
    The problem with a show like Blue Mountain State is that being on network TV it can't be nearly as profane as it needs to be.

Quote Originally Posted by j0ckinjz View Post
    I always thought Blue Mountain State was hilarious, but maybe it's not for everyone.
    This is also another one of those "ten posts and I'll never be heard from again" things I've been sucked into isn't it?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-15-2015 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast