Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are you interested in Olympic Game?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    To be the thing wedged between those cheeks...

Anyways basketball is all I really care about when it comes to the Olympics. NBATV ran a special on The Dream Team a couple weeks ago and it was fantastic. I still remember watching all the games when I was a kid, but it was really cool to see all that inside shit.
    Strangely "the Dream Team" is what I find to be the worst thing about the Olympics.

A bunch of disinterested millionaires who are looking for another ego boost as if they needed yet another one .
    Millionaires that don't have to give a flying fuck about playing or risking their careers playing.

The original Dream Team helped make basketball the fastest growing sport in teh hole wide wuld.

Anyway, I'm most interested in the basketball as well. I like the game. All the other stuff is irrelevant.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post
    Millionaires that don't have to give a flying fuck about playing or risking their careers playing.

The original Dream Team helped make basketball the fastest growing sport in teh hole wide wuld.

Anyway, I'm most interested in the basketball as well. I like the game. All the other stuff is irrelevant.
    They "risk" their careers more by practicing or going out to clubs with people who carry guns or just crossing the street so I don't see your point.

For men lacrosse is the fasting growing sport in the US and for women roller derby so I don't see your point.

Now you are just being silly in your attempts to disagree with everything I say.

It's perfectly understandable to favour some events over others but to say anything you don't appreciate/don't understand is irrelevant borders on childish.

Anyway the Olympics are thankfully formed by the performances not by preconceptions and prejudices.

Those hips just caused me to throw up in my mouth a little.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-15-2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    At least you don't like Serena any more. She was okay when she was like 17 or something, but she matured ugly.
    How about posting a real pic of a woman with a whole face that you think is sexy, you might be redeemable now you've renounced the Williams.

I can't really get past the weird bulging fupa type thing in the shorts of the girl in the pic. It looks as if it might be a small cock replete with tiny bawls.
    Tits look great but I can't really say anything else positive about that monstrosity.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    They "risk" their careers more by practicing or going out to clubs with people who carry guns or just crossing the street so I don't see your point.

For men lacrosse is the fasting growing sport in the US and for women roller derby so I don't see your point.

Now you are just being silly in your attempts to disagree with everything I say.

It's perfectly understandable to favour some events over others but to say anything you don't appreciate/don't understand is irrelevant borders on childish.

Anyway the Olympics are thankfully formed by the performances not by preconceptions and prejudices.

Those hips just caused me to throw up in my mouth a little.
    First off, I don't care to disagree with everything you say. You aren't that important.

Second, all the other stuff is irrelevant as in whether the players are millionaires and all the other detritus you spoke. I like the other sports. Basketball is my favorite.

Third, I said fastest growing sport in the wuld, not for men in the US or somesuch.

Fourth, it is a risk to their careers versus chillin' for the summer. Had you said something smart like "Well they could get hurt in a pickup game" then your post would have had legs.

Example: Blake Griffin tore his meniscus in practice so he's done for USA basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    At least you don't like Serena any more. She was okay when she was like 17 or something, but she matured ugly.
    How about posting a real pic of a woman with a whole face that you think is sexy, you might be redeemable now you've renounced the Williams.

I can't really get past the weird bulging fupa type thing in the shorts of the girl in the pic. It looks as if it might be a small cock replete with tiny bawls.
    Tits look great but I can't really say anything else positive about that monstrosity.
    Womanly hips? Don't get me wrong. I'm 99% sure that's photoshopped but it still looks fantastic.

Anyway, I chalk this up to a cultural thang. Although, I do find it odd that a man dislikes wider hips on a woman. I mean, woman are supposed to develop this way. Otherwise, it's a boy.

I haven't renounced Serena. Jus' sayin' she doesn't have big hips.

Again, it's a cultural thing. There isn't anything about Idol's pic that would even make me turn if she walked by. She's too boyish looking.

Another example of what I'm saying is that, Idol's girl in the pic would be a shit stripper. Why? No body too speak anything of.
    Last edited by Busyman; 07-16-2012 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

First off, I don't care to disagree with everything you say. You aren't that important.
    This must be one of those "cultural thangs" because it truly boggles my mind that anyone would think it remotely OK to say something so ignorant.

As to the Griffin thing and basically everything else I said, congratulations being contradictory and on totally missing the point.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-15-2012 at 07:43 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    She was okay when she was like 17 or something, but she matured ugly.
    We understand each other.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Sports Club   -   #27

This must be one of those "cultural thangs" because it truly boggles my mind that anyone would think it remotely OK to say something so ignorant.

As to the Griffin thing and basically everything else I said, congratulations being contradictory and on totally missing the point.
    No sir. I didn't miss the part about practice. All the other shit like....living life, was irrelevant. You are going to live life anyway. However, Griffin tore his knee practicing for USA basketball when otherwise would have been pissing off in relaxation.

There is a big difference in finishing your season and then continuing to play in another tournament, practice and all, than finishing your season, relaxing, then going back to training camp in September or somesuch.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Sports Club   -   #28
    WTF? There's a bre-ish national basketball team?

Oh....default host country entry.

I'll lmao if they beat a powerhouse team like Brazil or Argentina.
    Last edited by Busyman; 07-17-2012 at 01:09 AM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Sports Club   -   #29
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Great Bre-en - 78
    USA - 118

They were hanging with the US a bit in the first quarter.

It kills me when these teams get better with American/(insert your country) dual citizenship.

Luol Deng is not from the UK at all. He's African yet on the Bre-ish team.
    I was surprised to find out Pops Mensah-Bonsu is bre-ish. He played over here for George Washington University

10. Sports Club   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    In other news; the British Lawn Croquet Executive Competitionary Collective rather tally-whacked their American counterparts, The Connecticut Cook-out Crew, 17-3 in a rather enthralling game played in the back-garden of Lord Kumquat-Fauntelroy yesterday.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast