Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Are you interested in Olympic Game?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Remember when I said the Bolt irritated me less than those other sprint twats?

I take it back.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Sports Club   -   #42
    manker's Avatar effendi
    What did he do to induce your ire?

He seemed pretty Bolt-like to me.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Sports Club   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    What did he do to induce your ire?

He seemed pretty Bolt-like to me.
    Maybe now I see him as a little too contrived and camera aware or maybe his charms are best appreciated in small doses.

Seriously though if he was just another better than average athlete you'd probably be going "What a pretentious cunt" as well.

4. Sports Club   -   #44
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Usain Bolt, camera aware.
    gtfooh

Well, it's either him or Carl Lewis. You have to choose.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Sports Club   -   #45
    Lewis is ghey,American and did this so I'm forced to go with that white,drugged up Russian Ivan Drago guy from the '70's

God I miss the Cold War.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-09-2012 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Sports Club   -   #46
    manker's Avatar effendi
    christ, that lewis vid literally made my toes curl.
    Also it's nice to see Stephen Hawking still getting work voicing over jewtube vids since he's discovered everything about space now and the novelty has worn off.

7. Sports Club   -   #47
    christ, that lewis vid literally made my toes curl.
    Also it's nice to see Stephen Hawking still getting work voicing over jewtube vids since he's discovered everything about space now and the novelty has worn off.
    I wish that I could have found the whole song as in it's entirety it could be used as a threat to frighten little children into doing their chores.

Also why are all the "good" Olympic events frontloaded as now all I'm left with is deciding how to best not watch BMX and Taekwondo and Water Polo and Rhythmic Gymnastics?

At this point I also feel the need to comment that the rest of the site members are obviously a bunch of sports-hating fat nerds.

8. Sports Club   -   #48
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I noticed that, too, and it's sucking bawls.
    I think it's because there is no athletics in the first week so they're all; 'well, we can put the synchronised swimming shite on now since Bolt raced two days ago'.

Remember what I said about the omnium? Well I wrote that after watching fragments of the men's event. I followed the ladies' event all the way through and it actually became my favourite experience of the entire Olympics. How the hell that tiny British girl kept getting good results in the disciplines despite what I can only describe as the other bitch cunts ganging up on her was awe-inspiring.
    When she eventually won the last time trial to claim gold, I almost shed a tear and I don't even have emotions because they're ghey.

9. Sports Club   -   #49
    When she eventually won the last time trial to claim gold, I almost shed a tear and I don't even have emotions because they're ghey.
    Real manly men maintain a certain constant level of simmering rage so I'm pretty sure that you have just outed yourself , poof.

Geez Mexico beats Brazilla.
    When'd Mexico get so good?

Canadian Men's 4x100 relay team finishes third and get's robbed of the Bronze because the White guy stepped on the lane line a grand total of one time.
    Seeing as they measure the lane length only to an accuracy of 10cm clearly this is Canada's fault for confusing a White guy by putting him in a sprint.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-11-2012 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Sports Club   -   #50
    Always I am particularly interested in the 400 meters racing, long jump, boxing.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast