Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you interested in Olympic Game?

Are you interested in Olympic Game? Which opening do you like ? And which sport are you interested in?

London 2012 Olympics is stepping closer.

I appreciate the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Opening.It is amazing.

How about you ?

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    I'm mostly interested in 100 and 400m races. Does Ussain Bolt participates this time?

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by DeteriumRosa View Post
    I'm mostly interested in 100 and 400m races. Does Usain Bolt participates this time?

One would imagine so.

I'm particularly interested in the ski-boxing this time around.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'm mostly interested in 100 and 400m races. Does Usain Bolt participates this time?

One would imagine so.

I'm particularly interested in the ski-boxing this time around.
    They're adding rugby 7's and golf for the 2016 Games becasue it's in Rio and as we all know as opposed to the British , Brazilians are big on the rugby and golf.

I'm mostly interested in 100 and 400m races. Does Ussain Bolt participates this time?
    I hate the overwhelming amount of coverage that the sprints get because it's more about genetics than training or commitment.
    I also watched a bit of the U.S. Trials this past weekend and every other winner seemed to be all "Praise God" ,"God had a plan for me" bullshit.

Fuckwits fail to realize what they were really saying was "Gee God likes me better than you losers".
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-25-2012 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    I am looking forward to pole vault. It is my favourite.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by NationalLampoo View Post
    I am looking forward to pole vault. It is my favourite.
    In an effort to make this thread interesting to anyone who isn't ghey.

sport_butts_31.jpg

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    To be the thing wedged between those cheeks...

Anyways basketball is all I really care about when it comes to the Olympics. NBATV ran a special on The Dream Team a couple weeks ago and it was fantastic. I still remember watching all the games when I was a kid, but it was really cool to see all that inside shit.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    To be the thing wedged between those cheeks...

Anyways basketball is all I really care about when it comes to the Olympics. NBATV ran a special on The Dream Team a couple weeks ago and it was fantastic. I still remember watching all the games when I was a kid, but it was really cool to see all that inside shit.
    Strangely "the Dream Team" is what I find to be the worst thing about the Olympics.

A bunch of disinterested millionaires who are looking for another ego boost as if they needed yet another one .

Remember the Abebe Bilkila or Derek Redmond ? No of course you don't because you only watch shite sports on TV.

Christ this sucks on an epic level.

Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-28-2012 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I remember the Derek Redmond thing. I was barely into my teens and I thought, at the time, it was fucking stupid. I went to school the next day (or on the Monday I think it was) and told my mates that I thought it was fucking stupid. They all agreed. My dad agreed, too. Pretty much everyone I talked to agreed that it was ridiculous.

Of course, now I'm much older and wiser I still think it's fucking stupid. It's the 400 metres and it wasn't even the final.
    If he'd run 25.5 miles of a marathon, yeah finish it. If he'd almost completed a triathlon or was in the closing stages of a decathlon - then yeah.

Your dad helping you 'run' the last 200 metres of a 400 metre race - when you'd already ran one to qualify the previous day is just embarrassing for everyone involved and I bet he wished he'd never done it. Privately, of course. The big girl.

He still has 'DNF' on his record for that year, too.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Boxing, don't have a favorite, just for the fun of it, also, didn't think of it before but since you guys mentioned it maybe races too.
    Obviously football too, although I don't really expect to see something spectacular, still worth watching i believe.

Anyway, still one month away, most of us probably have other priorities until then.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast