Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Name that movie

Simple, name the movie.. then add your own screenshot from a movie for everyone else to guess.

Last edited by dezontk; 07-04-2012 at 12:55 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Mandingo?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Can't tell if serious guess, or not. (Too early in our relationship for me to judge your comments accurately).

But no, not Mandingo.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I have some news re: your forum gheymes dezontk. This is the lounge, if you peruse the rest of the threads r e a l l y carefully, even several pages back, you will notice an utter lack of any of these games.Why you may ask? Well the answer is quite simple, none of us have recently had a severe brain injury that requires quite such a numbing pastime.

Now you may think this is harsh, but I'm trying to stop your happy wagging little puppy dog enthusiasm for these neato ideas which really want to make me throw you off a building.We have other forums for this particular type of mental bubblegum, it's all setup raring to go, you can go in there and poast all day and be one of bigboab's acolytes. He'll love you longtime, but stop crapping in the lounge or I'll be forced to smack you with a rolled up newspaper.
    Last edited by Artemis; 07-04-2012 at 02:16 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi

I moved it here because I thought it was a decent idea and it's pretty dead atm.
    You'd have known that if you read the last couple of threads in the lounge r e a l l y carefully.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Well I didn't read the last couple of threads r e a l l y c a r e f u l l y.

He's still a puppy dog, and the newspaper is still hovering.

If you want excitement, kick mary in the bawls, the posting machine seems broken at the moment, what have you done?

Anyway, I blame you. You only have one job that you really ever warmed to, and it seems you just got too good at it. You have been so efficient at watch that it seems our favorite chewtoy has packed up his bat and ball and gone home.

Now there is only Oleg, and he only occasionally loses it, not like the good old days, when he freaked out every week, it's sad really, he is a shadow of his former lunacy.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Yeah Oleg only occasionally loses it now. He used to be so interesting. I miss the good old days.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dezontk View Post
    Yeah Oleg only occasionally loses it now. He used to be so interesting. I miss the good old days.

So you're not quite so noobalicious after all............

Are you a bad retread or a good retread?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    This is now officially the Arty does Mary thread.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Well I didn't read the last couple of threads r e a l l y c a r e f u l l y.

He's still a puppy dog, and the newspaper is still hovering.

If you want excitement, kick mary in the bawls, the posting machine seems broken at the moment, what have you done?

Anyway, I blame you. You only have one job that you really ever warmed to, and it seems you just got too good at it. You have been so efficient at watch that it seems our favorite chewtoy has packed up his bat and ball and gone home.
    Apparently I'm shit at davewatch, he said so himself - so that must be true as he doesn't lie.

I did think that Mary had got a life and got laid but apparently the in-laws came over and that brought on advanced autism attack. She'll be back posting (as) normally (as she can) once the shaking and dribbling has ceased.
    Squeams is to blame for all that, of course.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast