Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I just end up getting trolled on dating sites

blogwars
    Maybe you're just attracting the sort of people who fit with your personality type?
    Last edited by blogwars; 07-08-2012 at 12:48 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I would like to take a moment to thank God for inventing internet social sites as consequently I'm not nearly so upset by the prospect of dying now.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I would like to take a moment to thank God for inventing internet social sites as consequently I'm not nearly so upset by the prospect of dying now.

Death is the ultimate peace.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by blogwars View Post
    Maybe you're just attracting the sort of people who fit with your personality type?
    Contradictory evidence... they're not all sexy.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm not entirely sure if you're asking anything, but if you are, then I don't think you got trolled all of the time; that Sara chick seemed pretty cool. Some others seemed male, like saying something gives you 'ball ache' isn't something I'd ever imagine a girl saying.

What have you got against going out and talking to girls, anyway. I get the impression that you'd talk to complete strangers without compunction in a bar - and surely that would meet your needs better than talking to 48 year old Nepalese metal-workers who use the name 'wolf' to lure in unsuspecting chemists on the internets.

I'm pretty flattered to discover you use the same technique on girls that you use on me - trying to get them to guess something. Like in this case it was your facebook but with me it was your password/email.
    Basically I'm saying that I succeeded twice and the 'girl' failed so you can stop looking now.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    What have you got against going out and talking to girls, anyway. I get the impression that you'd talk to complete strangers without compunction in a bar - and surely that would meet your needs better than talking to 48 year old Nepalese metal-workers who use the name 'wolf' to lure in unsuspecting chemists on the internets.

I'm pretty flattered to discover you use the same technique on girls that you use on me - trying to get them to guess something. Like in this case it was your facebook but with me it was your password/email.
    Basically I'm saying that I succeeded twice and the 'girl' failed so you can stop looking now.
    Rather than saying I meet plenty of women in the walk of life, I'd rather point out that I do meet several intelligent women during that same walk. The problem is that I find very few attractive. The rest are idiots and that makes them immediately unattractive. Thus, long ago, I expanded my horizons. So this isn't so much a question as it is an odd review of the process.

I did change their names, by the way, using an algorithm only I could decode successfully in every case. I thought 999969999 would have given that away. Also, you should remember my coy techniques from my other posted chat sessions. I've always been that way, it's one of those things that make me adorable and irresistible.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Have you tried OKCupid? I used it for a couple weeks. I needed a new teenager to help pass the time during the stints when i would get sick of my girls snatch, but then i ended up going back to the old teenager. Anyways, it seemed like a decent site. I got quite a few hits and talked to some pretty interesting bitches. I mean, as interesting as a female can possibly be... It may be worth checking out for you.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Rather than saying I meet plenty of women in the walk of life, I'd rather point out that I do meet several intelligent women during that same walk. The problem is that I find very few attractive. The rest are idiots and that makes them immediately unattractive. Thus, long ago, I expanded my horizons. So this isn't so much a question as it is an odd review of the process.

I did change their names, by the way, using an algorithm only I could decode successfully in every case. I thought 999969999 would have given that away. Also, you should remember my coy techniques from my other posted chat sessions. I've always been that way, it's one of those things that make me adorable and irresistible.
    I used the word "coy" recently, and found this definition as I was looking to make sure I was using it correctly...

coy/koi/

Adjective:
    1. (esp. of a woman) Making a pretense of shyness or modesty that is intended to be alluring but is often regarded as irritating.

As it turns out, you are using it correctly, too.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I used the word Koi recently and it turned out I was using it incorrectly as they were actually carp.

Fucking illiterate hoi polloi.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I used the word Koi recently and it turned out I was using it incorrectly as they were actually carp.

Fucking illiterate hoi polloi.
    Homophones are always fun
    Except in this case
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast