Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many Agree Wid

Poster
    to be a good rapper u must use all of these words at least once in all of your songs:
    -hoe
    -the "N" word
    -ice
    -fuck
    -rims
    -homee
    -"bling bling"
    -westside OR eastside

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by quiksilver_aus@19 November 2003 - 19:43
    to be a good rapper u must use all of these words at least once in all of your songs:
    -hoe
    -the "N" word
    -ice
    -fuck
    -rims
    -homee
    -"bling bling"
    -westside OR eastside
    Don't forget the word bitch, and references to: gangs, violence, people getting shot, clothing, jewelery, cars, and drugs.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@20 November 2003 - 07:23

Don't forget the word bitch.
    it's Biaaaaatch!

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    what i really cant stand when they act all hard in a movie then get there asses kick by a nobody thats the worst than even know there in the movie the only 1 who did it right was method man and redman in how high that movie was funny so was friday 1-2 the 3 sucked

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    rap is shit its not real music people who pay for people to talk not sing should get some friends

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    ya to me rap has turn to shit all they do is talk about the same ol thing but in a new way story thats y i dont really listen to rap anymore i like instrumentals now no words just something to bump my head to

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Yeah, I agree with the general opinion here. Rappers should stay away from acting in movies. They generally can't act shit. There are some exceptions, like Ice-T. He can act somewhat decent. But the rest of them really can't act.

I hate that all these "musicians" have to start acting all of a sudden. That usually goes wrong, not just for the rappers, but all the musicians, like J-Lo, Britney Spears and not to mention Mariah Carey. It's the same thing that a lot of the actors have to start singing, while the most of them can't even sing. Just stick to the professions you're "good" at.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by D!mensio_x@20 November 2003 - 21:21
    Yeah, I agree with the general opinion here. Rappers should stay away from acting in movies. They generally can't act shit. There are some exceptions, like Ice-T. He can act somewhat decent. But the rest of them really can't act.

I hate that all these "musicians" have to start acting all of a sudden. That usually goes wrong, not just for the rappers, but all the musicians, like J-Lo, Britney Spears and not to mention Mariah Carey. It's the same thing that a lot of the actors have to start singing, while the most of them can't even sing. Just stick to the professions you're "good" at.
    to damn true

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Ice Cube's Friday movies are really good. and Will Smith is a good enough actor now that people forget he used to be a rapper.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@21 November 2003 - 02:13
    Will Smith is a good enough actor now that people forget he used to be a rapper.
    That is because he is also a comedian, and not to mention that he was a terrible rapper in the first place.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast