Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many Agree Wid

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    how many of ya agree wid what sam.. jackson said when he didnt want rappers in movies i agree alittle ja rule in that steven seagal movie sucked but meth and redman how high was the shizo what about meth in 187 he played along side a rapper then comments

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I dont like Rap or even Rappers in general.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by bujub22@20 November 2003 - 02:45
    how many of ya agree wid what sam.. jackson said when he didnt want rappers in movies i agree alittle ja rule in that steven seagal movie sucked but meth and redman how high was the shizo what about meth in 187 he played along side a rapper then comments
    Was that English?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I dont like Rap or even Rappers in general
    ditto plus 100

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by Adster@20 November 2003 - 03:17
    I dont like Rap or even Rappers in general
    ditto plus 100
    Then multiplied by 1000.

Seriously, rappers are not actors... DMX was alright in Exit Wounds and Ice Tea is okay in Johnny Nmemonic, but those are the only two exception I can think of.

LL Cool J, is the only person in the world that can single-handedly fuck up any movie cast. And Ice Cube , Tupac :x, and Ja Rule all suck at acting.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+20 November 2003 - 01:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 20 November 2003 - 01:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@20 November 2003 - 02:45
    how many of ya agree wid what sam.. jackson said when he didnt want rappers in movies i agree alittle ja rule in that steven seagal movie sucked but meth and redman how high was the shizo what about meth in 187 he played along side a rapper then&nbsp; comments
    Was that English? [/b][/quote]
    aaaaaaahhhh cant understand u aint down fo tha cause bfk fo life

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    rappers shouldn&#39;t even be allowed on t.v all they talk about is hoe ""pimp"" they are and shit

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by bujub22@20 November 2003 - 04:29
    aaaaaaahhhh cant understand&nbsp; u aint down fo tha cause &nbsp; &nbsp; bfk fo life &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    Ain&#39;t - Although widely disapproved as nonstandard and more common in the habitual speech of the less educated...
    You must be very proud

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+20 November 2003 - 03:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 20 November 2003 - 03:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@20 November 2003 - 04:29
    aaaaaaahhhh cant understand u aint down fo tha cause bfk fo life
    Ain&#39;t - Although widely disapproved as nonstandard and more common in the habitual speech of the less educated...
    You must be very proud [/b][/quote]
    indeed

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by bujub22@19 November 2003 - 20:45
    how many of ya agree wid what sam.. jackson said when he didnt want rappers in movies i agree alittle ja rule in that steven seagal movie sucked but meth and redman how high was the shizo what about meth in 187 he played along side a rapper then&nbsp; comments
    i agree

rappers cant act, the only movie i liked with a rapper was above the rim with tupac

and i like ice cube in boyz in da hood, and all the fridays

proud to be american

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast