Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Post?

That's not what the posts say Squeamous, your vicious little comments where you public used private information you knew about my relationship with my wife to take a nasty dig, the nasty little lie filled PM you sent to chavis. The publicly posted nasty lies... not to mention the lies you told me to my face, which I tried my best to walk away from.

You wanted all of this, you created all of this, you don't get to pretend it was nothing to do with you.

Just like your friends you can't rewite history, the posts are on this very board.
    Last edited by Hahahahahaha; 07-12-2012 at 11:13 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahahahahaha View Post
    There was no link in that post manker.
    In that case it was because when I delete your posts as spam, your IP gets flagged, I guess, and it puts the first one through as moderated.

Maybe. I don't really know to be honest. Sometimes it doesn't happen like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeams
    When I do finally drown in a box of foetid spunk I will die screaming your name, and I will haunt you until your son is 18, when I will kill you. I hope you're happy.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    where you public used private information you knew about my relationship with my wife
    I'll ignore the illiteracy because I'm frankly amazed that I don't recall this.

I clearly remember you telling us you don't fuck her much because she is dying from some disease but I can't remember anything else about her.
    Do tell.
    Last edited by manker; 07-12-2012 at 11:18 PM. Reason: illiteracy
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Ask your friend, I'm sure that now she believes in being brutally honest she'll have no problem telling the truth.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Because no one can stop me.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Ask your friend, I'm sure that now she believes in being brutally honest she'll have no problem telling the truth.
    You just made it up.
    You know that Squeams has too much class to engage you on this. So you can post pish with impunity.

See, if it's already in the public domain, what's the problem with you saying it again.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    It wasn't me who decided I could use the private information I knew from the so called 'friendship' to take vicious digs at her, that's why you don't know anything that can be used to hurt her. So you'll have to address questions regarding the use of such private knowledge to the person who choose to behave that way.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Spastic.
    I'm talking about what you asserted that Squeams said about your wife. You brought it up ffs.

It's becoming more and more obvious that you lied, though.
    Last edited by manker; 07-12-2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason: vitriol

9. Lounge   -   #59
    The post is still on this board manker, along with so many of the other posts. So I didn't make it up. Your brutally honest friend who understands how lies can cause damage will I'm sure be happy to cover it with you. It is her post, it's only right she explains it.

Personally I've had enough of the subject.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    manker's Avatar effendi
    The post is still on this board manker, along with so many of the other posts. So I didn't make it up. Your brutally honest friend who understands how lies can cause damage will I'm sure be happy to cover it with you. It is her post, it's only right she explains it.

Personally I've had enough of the subject.
    Yet you brought it up.

I'm having a hard time deciding whether being bonkers or being really stupid is the root of your problems so far in this thread.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast