Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Post?

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I'm sad now, you've been having a game of spastic hockey and you didn't invite me.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #42
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I'm sad now, you've been having a game of spastic hockey and you didn't invite me.
    He's probably posting on Mary's site right now about how mean I am.

You could always play with him there
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    You could always leave one of his clones on moderation, then randomly allow posts through, you know a sort of lottery. That should send him around the twist a bit more.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #44
    "mean

Every post is a real gem. After months and months of banned accounts, removed posts, and edited posts, all without me bothering to complain about any of that at all, you're stupid enough to make a statement like that.

See that's why I see you as being completely mental, you come up with the most mental reasoning for things that have never happened. It's like you're living in some little fantasy world where you make things up to suit what you want the real world to be like.

You prove it every time I come on here and make a post that concerns you and the way you behave, immediately removing any post which says something about you, that you don't like. Like the surreptitious removal of posts I've made long after you think anyone will notice. Remember Yaay and YaaymkII, and how their posts went missing long after it made any difference, just because they said something negative about you. You're paranoid, you're a control freak, you imagine that the powers you have here and your ridiculous use of them in some way makes some difference to me, and when it doesn't you make it up.

You're not mean manker, you're an imbecile. A complete fucking looney. Fascinating, intriguing even, but nonetheless as mad as a hatter.

No doubt this'll be another post you'll remove before anyone sees it if you can, or it'll vanish sneakily once a few more pages have been added to the thread.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Oooo what's up manker, don't you want your mates to see me point out what a mental wanker you are?

How odd?

Tell me this cowardice thing you do, where you try to hide the opinions of other people about you from your mates, have you suffered from that for a long time?

6. Lounge   -   #46
    I bet you don't approve it... go on prove me wrong.

It's a sad day when newbs can't post without pre moderation because of your paranoia.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    You could always leave one of his clones on moderation, then randomly allow posts through, you know a sort of lottery. That should send him around the twist a bit more.
    You're an evil man, Arty.

But yes, yes I shall give that a shot next time he comes around.
    Just have to wait for that woman to post something that he considers a slight on the precious memories he has of their union.

Tomoro, prolly.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #48
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Or now.

What are you on about with newbs and moderation.
    It's just if the posts have links in. Nothing personal.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I'd just like to point out that I bowed out of this madness a year and a half ago, so for me the association is only around 5 years. Not the rest of my existence aka 13 years.

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

I wouldn't go that far. Dave is as spastic after all, let's not forget. Gimme the general jist only make it funnier with a mankurian twist.
    It's easier to put it back.
    I struggle to make his stuff funny these days. I think it's because I'm a bit bored of the circular nature of the posts.

Having said that, I did it the other day with the drowning Squeams in jizz montage, but it took a lot of effort.
    When I do finally drown in a box of foetid spunk I will die screaming your name, and I will haunt you until your son is 18, when I will kill you. I hope you're happy.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    There was no link in that post manker.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast