Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Post?

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Here. Specifically. What brought you here, and why do you persist?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Another thread about me, well I'll go with honesty for the effort.

I need some type of outlet for all the crazy in my head, and blogs don't talk back.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Here. Specifically. What brought you here, and why do you persist?
    Greed and stupidity brought me and I probably persist out of masochistic tendencies and a general lack of self respect.

I would like to put that I remain for the people but let's be honest ,generously maybe two or three pay the slightest attention to anything I write and fewer would actually care if I lived or died.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Biggles brought me here. We used to both belong to a news and current affairs messageboard and he thought I might like it here. At the time I was seeing a man I met through the same messageboard, and due to the fact he kept getting himself kicked off messageboards or flouncing off them of his own accord, I suggested we could converse via this one. I got involved chatting to you lot, we made use of the private messaging function, and true to form as soon as he started posting openly like me he alienated everyone. He's no longer with us, but I am. Aren't you lucky? ^_^
    Why did I/do I post? There are some very witty and clever people here who don't take themselves too seriously.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Jesus fuck!!! That takes some balls. Completely ignoring reality like that. Seemingly the complete and utter lies you fed to chavis, which all your friends here decided they could convert every fucking thread onto, had nothing to do with anything? Really?

That's almost as good as the stupid claim that was made on the other thread about how I made every thread on the board about me, when the posts I made asking your friends to leave the subject alone are still here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I post here because I am a bigger cunt than all of you.
    Last edited by OhMy; 07-12-2012 at 09:03 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Luls, Dave. You're our very own spac in the box. Wind it up and watch it go.

Why do you post here, Dave? When you can, like.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Shall I give him like 20 minutes or something?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    It's not up to me, mate. One more post for old time's sake?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    You know why I post here chavis, that's been done to death. I came here to post at a man who I thought was a cunt, and it turned out he wasn't... you.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Bummer. That was a shite last post, Dave. You should've thought it through, like.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast