Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoi OlegL

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Oh, thank you for reminding me that I saw her picture. Squeamous, I don't wanna sound insulting and I am sure you are a great person, but you are just not the kind of woman I wanna have sex with.
    I don't want to sound insulting but you're a bit of a classless tool.
    No offence but you're a bit of a white-knight faggot.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    It's not Mulder, is it? I've seen his cawk and unless he has incredibly small hands, it's probably bigger than mine
    But pint-sized mulder's hands are incredibly small....

3. Lounge   -   #113
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Oh, thank you for reminding me that I saw her picture. Squeamous, I don't wanna sound insulting and I am sure you are a great person, but you are just not the kind of woman I wanna have sex with.
    i.e. a real one...

4. Lounge   -   #114
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I don't want to sound insulting but you're a bit of a classless tool.
    No offense but you're a bit of a racist homophobe.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    It's not Mulder, is it? I've seen his cawk and unless he has incredibly small hands, it's probably bigger than mine
    But pint-sized mulder's hands are incredibly small....
    So you think he's got a people sized cawk knocking around in his 8-10yr boys' boxer-shorts.
    With this new information, I think Squeams' fanny might just be playing hostess to a couple of cawks after all. She'll read this and start frothing at the snatch

And also; who am I up against.
    I give you people gold.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #116
    manker's Avatar effendi
    No offense but you're a bit of a racist homophobe.
    Don't mean to be confrontational but I'd like us to meet in a neutral setting and battle each other with clubs and to a standstill, the winner taking nothing but honour from the experience.

7. Lounge   -   #117
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    If this is your method of asking me if I'd be interested in a twos-up - then you bet your sweet ass I am, slut-face.

Who am I up against.
    If it's Mary we'll have to import some Japanese fluffers, if it's Arty then we'll need livestock of some sort.

I think Mouldy's is bigger than everyone's

It's ok, I'm a game bird, I don't mind dressing up as a Nip or a Horse. What do you think, if we make it a foursome I can dress up as Ghengis Khan and ride in on horseback for some pillaging and raping cosplay. Obviously the pillaging and rape would be unidirectional, viz a viz, flowing from me to yous lot. I can arrange counselling for afters if need be. Do you think Mary will be able to get it up for Mongolians or is it just the submissive and polite Asians she prefers?

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Remember that time you rejected her based on her real, current pic (like a week ago)? That will cost you the opportunity to have sex with a woman- even a hosebag like Squeams.

Try chatting up Skweeky.
    Whoa whoa whoa, nobody said anything about Oleg having any choice in the matter. As it is he's fortunate, because if I was going to have sex on his penis I would have already done it by now. Oleg, if you're in any doubt check for bruising. I can assure you there won't be any

8. Lounge   -   #118
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeams
    If this is your method of asking me if I'd be interested in a twos-up - then you bet your sweet ass I am, slut-face.

Who am I up against.
    If it's Mary we'll have to import some Japanese fluffers, if it's Arty then we'll need livestock of some sort.

It's ok, I'm a game bird, I don't mind dressing up as a Nip or a Horse. What do you think, if we make it a foursome I can dress up as Ghengis Khan and ride in on horseback for some pillaging and raping cosplay. Obviously the pillaging and rape would be unidirectional, viz a viz, flowing from me to yous lot. I can arrange counselling for afters if need be. Do you think Mary will be able to get it up for Mongolians or is it just the submissive and polite Asians she prefers?
    No I think I liked my idea better.
    Having my arseal area invaded will probably just make me cry and go home

I think we're going to have a tough time getting Mary excited about any kind of sex. She's been ruined by anime and a promiscuous Serbian.
    Have you got a Sailor Moon outfit in your dressing up box? That might work and also I'll bring my Man Utd number 7 Shirt with Beckham on the back as a fail-safe.
    Last edited by manker; 08-01-2012 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Tags: it's vis-a-vis, you sexually pre-occupied vagina owner

9. Lounge   -   #119
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

Speaking of livestock I can arrange the horses, who did you have in mind for the rest of your horde Genghis Squeams? If you are up for a little hanging,drawing and quartering, if you furnish the victim nominee I am sure I can make four horses run in different directions all at once, just to bring that extra air of authenticity to the proceeding.
    Last edited by Artemis; 08-01-2012 at 10:12 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #120
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I never get invited to any of the really cool gangbangs. :sad:

I'd come to this one, but just end up as the sideshow.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast