Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. Busybody

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

OK to be completely honest it also bothers me that this is how some people choose to conduct themselves.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Haven't touched it in a minute (a lonnnnng time). Tequila, Henn, Scotch, Courvoisier, Black Gin, Long Islands, whatever in social occasions. Otherwise I don't drink at all except the occasional Corona or whateverthefuck beer is around. Even sum o' doze light beers. Bud Light tastes like water.
    You drink Corona and pittance, but you think only Bud Light tastes like water? Disqualified.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Your outlandish assertions made you absolutely memorable to the max.

You still drink Apple Pucker and do you still insist that it's a manly drink for real men
    Haven't touched it in a minute (a lonnnnng time). Tequila, Henn, Scotch, Courvoisier, Black Gin, Long Islands, whatever in social occasions. Otherwise I don't drink at all except the occasional Corona or whateverthefuck beer is around. Even sum o' doze light beers. Bud Light tastes like water.

I treat myself to teh moonshine every once and awhile too. Gotta let it age a bit. Apple and Cherry Pie are fantastic and will get you quite bent.
    I think I'll stay away from you after you've had the moonshine, then, as I wouldn't want to have to let you down.

it's weird. I thought you'd continue drinking the Apple Pucker fo' life after you defended its virtues against hobbes and me and ... well, everyone back in the day. Out of pure stubborness.

You can admit it now like you finally admitted Serena isn't quite as attractive as Sharapova.
    That Apple Pucker stuff, it's a bit bent, right?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

I treat myself to teh moonshine every once and awhile too. Gotta let it age a bit. Apple and Cherry Pie are fantastic and will get you quite bent.
    I think I'll stay away from you after you've had the moonshine, then, as I wouldn't want to have to let you down.

it's weird. I thought you'd continue drinking the Apple Pucker fo' life after you defended its virtues against hobbes and me and ... well, everyone back in the day. Out of pure stubborness.

You can admit it now like you finally admitted Serena isn't quite as attractive as Sharapova.
    That Apple Pucker stuff, it's a bit bent, right?
    No, it tasted good and got me lit. I just drink other stuff now. Frankly, the Appletini stuff was a bit overblown. It was vodka and enough shcnapps to for color. It's sounds a bit off but....it wasn't all that and not all I drank.

This reminds me of a time when I had a cookout and all the fellas were clowning cuz the missus made mojitos. After some time went by she ran out of mix, and, I kid you not, a couple of those fellas made a run to the store cuz everyone was pissed we ran out. One of mah boys still hates it tho' and says it's only good if you wanna brush yo' teeth.

I do get the Pucker talk was a bit bent but that's cuz everyone feels the need to downplay any drink that has sugar in it.

Oh and I still would take Serena over Sharapova in a heartbeat. I'll take phatass over no ass a-tall.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You drink Corona and pittance, but you think only Bud Light tastes like water? Disqualified.
    It does. That and that MGD 64. If I drink a light beer it's Miller Light.

Those other light beers are like Diet Coke. If you drink real beer, that only way you like Bud Light is cuz you force yerself to drink it for caloric reasons.

The best "diet" drinks are ones that taste close to their nondiet counterparts and of course still maintain the low caloric or sugar content.

Example: Coke Zero tastes closer to Coke than Diet Coke. Miller Light tastes closer to a proper beer than MGD 64 (dirty water).

Oh and I've noticed those wheat beers are getting a bit popular. I've seen some with the orange in it (I think it's called Shock Top). Weird.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 07-18-2012 at 11:39 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #26

Those other light beers are like Diet Coke. If you drink real beer, that only way you like Bud Light is cuz you force yerself to drink it for caloric reasons.

The best "diet" drinks are ones that taste close to their nondiet counterparts and of course still maintain the low caloric or sugar content.

Example: Coke Zero tastes closer to Coke than Diet Coke. Miller Light tastes closer to a proper beer than MGD 64 (dirty water).

Oh and I've noticed those wheat beers are getting a bit popular. I've seen some with the orange in it (I think it's called Shock Top). Weird.
    Oh so you missed the point that Corona also tastes like piss water then. Try a recommended microbrewery or import if you want real beer.

7. Lounge   -   #27

Oh so you missed the point that Corona also tastes like piss water then. Try a recommended microbrewery or import if you want real beer.
    I didn't miss it but how that meant piss water is anyone's guess.

As far as good microbrews and imports, I drink those too.

Also....how do you know what piss water tastes like?
    Last edited by Busyman™; 07-19-2012 at 12:09 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Easily, I know what it smells like.

You thought I was going to reveal something about my private relationship with your mother, didn't you? Sorry son, not gonna happen, not today.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    P.S. whenever I see a monkey shoveling his own feces into his mouth, I think, "it's okay, I'm sure it also eats bananas".
    Last edited by mjmacky; 07-19-2012 at 12:27 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Easily, I know what it smells like.

You thought I was going to reveal something about my private relationship with your mother, didn't you? Sorry son, not gonna happen, not today.
    Oh snap! More twuntwork! ....and mama jokes! Wow!

Oh and if you like my mother to piss in your mouth, well, you just revealed that. DUH.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast