Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Diamond Station

manker's Avatar effendi
    lolwut. no. wouldn't be able to do that as the trash is huge and has threads that go all the way back to the before time.
    it would be like looking for a singular post in the lounge.

You'd have to tell me exactly what you want and then I'd use the search function in there.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    You'd have to tell me exactly what you want and then I'd use the search function in there.
    I've got an easy one, I think. How many of my posts ended up in the trash circa March 2011? Is that possible?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I've got an easy one, I think. How many of my posts ended up in the trash circa March 2011? Is that possible?
    Posts don't usually go in the trash. They just get soft deleted - meaning that mods can still see the deleted post message and reverse it if they want, but members can't.

A post of yours in that period would only be in the trash if you posted in a thread which got moved to the trash.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #14
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

Posts don't usually go in the trash. They just get soft deleted - meaning that mods can still see the deleted post message and reverse it if they want, but members can't.

A post of yours in that period would only be in the trash if you posted in a thread which got moved to the trash.
    Oh I see how it's working now.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    @Idol my broken english back in the days was just to entertain people and to liven the place up a bit (bittard section).I never meant any harm, but I suppose I lived up to my 'role' a bit too much and took it too far and I ended up harming ones that I liked, you Idol. And to be fair, even though I try to speak as good english as possible it's still shite.
    Seeing as you're a pathological liar and all obviously I believe you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

So what you are really saying is that you don't really know and you don't really care.

Spoiler: Show
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

So what you are really saying is that you don't really know and you don't really care.

How very dare you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12