Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mary is on a month of medication

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    You're obviously not drinking enough, gheymar.
    How much is enough? When he gets in his car and starts trawling the streets looking for his ex flames?
    Didn't she do that after three Apple-tinis (easy on the tini).

Perhaps Mary needs a time-lock device which will seal the apartment til morning. All that's needed then is one bottle of vodka and internets.
    It's so easy a child could do it - and they frequently do in Scotland.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster

How much is enough? When he gets in his car and starts trawling the streets looking for his ex flames?

Perhaps Mary needs a time-lock device which will seal the apartment til morning. All that's needed then is one bottle of vodka and internets.

I think she should just lose weight, leave her wife and stop smoking. I don't understand why she would want to dose herself up to the eyeballs for any length of time with a cocktail of drugs, so she doesn't have to grow a pair and sort her life out.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi

I think she should just lose weight, leave her wife and stop smoking. I don't understand why she would want to dose herself up to the eyeballs for any length of time with a cocktail of drugs, so she doesn't have to grow a pair and sort her life out.
    I don't know about the losing weight part. Every forum needs a comedy laugh at and not with chubster. It just wouldn't be fair on us.

I think the life sorting out thing is going to happen now. As I understand it, this school-year was preventing Mary from sorting stuff so now it's over the only thing holding back our troubled chum is that her family appear to be Mary's only friends (apart from us ).

I don't think there was another reason unless I zoned out while reading one of her posts.
    Which is completely plausible.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #24
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I figured 2-3 Ambien tablets would loosen his tongue enough for his wife to settle down quit whorein' and purchase a handgun.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    I don't know about the losing weight part. Every forum needs a comedy laugh at and not with chubster. It just wouldn't be fair on us.

I think the life sorting out thing is going to happen now. As I understand it, this school-year was preventing Mary from sorting stuff so now it's over the only thing holding back our troubled chum is that her family appear to be Mary's only friends (apart from us ).

I don't think there was another reason unless I zoned out while reading one of her posts.
    Which is completely plausible.
    And the fact she hasn't got anyone else lined up yet, which apparently is of vital importance for a man with zero sex drive
    I swear, any more nonsense and I'm going to fly over to America and evict that crazy bitch from his life by momentum I will create from punching her repeatedly in the ovaries.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    which apparently is of vital importance for a man with zero sex drive
    And I thought you were rough on Oleg's peen.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    He said it!

8. Lounge   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    h4r5h

9. Lounge   -   #29
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I am getting a vibe that squeamy over here doesn't particularly want to be facebook buddies with Ivana.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I am getting a vibe that squeamy over here doesn't particularly want to be facebook buddies with Ivana.
    Well, no. Squeams is a heterosexual female.
    All us guise over here do, though

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast