Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mary is on a month of medication

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I am getting a vibe that squeamy over here doesn't particularly want to be facebook buddies with Ivana.
    Well, no. Squeams is a heterosexual female.
    All us guise over here do, though
    Are you sure, she's like a sister that I used to have sex with... is that working for you?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Are you sure, she's like a sister that I used to have sex with... is that working for you?
    Fuck yeah. Just so long as I don't have to have sex with my sister, I'm all for wincest.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #33

Fuck yeah. Just so long as I don't have to have sex with my sister, I'm all for wincest.
    Well she's out getting ready to do her own thing, while I prepare for my own night on the town so she's all yours if you can find her. My own night has to end somewhat early on account of the meds so there's that.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Well she's out getting ready to do her own thing, while I prepare for my own night on the town so she's all yours if you can find her. My own night has to end somewhat early on account of the meds so there's that.
    For a short while, I was a landlord of a pub when I was 22 and training to be an accountant.
    There was this unemployed guy, a few years older than me, who used to come in several hours before it got busy and we'd chat. I remembered him from school, he used to date this gorgeous girl who lived above the local shop. He was fucking her, the 14 year old me wished I could. So there was that we had in common.

He'd tell me stories about stuff and he had this unusually earnest way of looking at you while you were talking. You'd finish and he'd be incredibly interested in the periphery details of your tale. You daren't embellish anything as he'd want explanations of the different facets of everything you told him. He told me some great tales about the local girls, I doubted their veracity but upon my tentative enquiries, they appeared to be completely true.

The python machine (the mechanism which makes all of the beer pumps dispense beer) broke. I didn't know how to fix it, the brewery told me to wait til Monday and I didn't have any money to call out someone. This guy, Dean, went down to the cellar and fixed it in about ten minutes. He'd never seen a python machine before but it transpired that he did eighteen months of an engineering degree - so then we got talking about his life; he'd been kicked off the course for fighting with a lecturer and between then and now been declared unfit for further education or employment and was living off benefits.

They'd put him on medication and warned him that if he got into further trouble, they'd increase the dose. I didn't really think anything of it at the time. I talked to him most days, I'd tell him about something I was having a hard time with and he'd usually come up with a solution which was completely outside my thinking, his brain worked completely differently - probably better - than my own. He got friendly with my friends and came out with us. But he kept getting into fights. He just loved fighting, which wasn't a problem as everyone has fights where I live. No one has guns or knives.

So, very interesting guy. Great to talk to, very clever, quirky and different.
    He eventually got arrested, they sent him off to some asylum and when I saw him next, he couldn't remember my name. Now he weighs about 25 stone and still can't remember my name.
    He seems happy, though.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I am getting a vibe that squeamy over here doesn't particularly want to be facebook buddies with Ivana.
    I think Ivana must be a bit of a spastic. In my mind she tralalalas through life like a fuck-up fairy, sprinkling little plops of turd wherever she touches your life. Plus I've never quite gotten over her dressing up as a Chinawoman and posing for photographs to be honest. The moment I saw that I thought 'that person, and all who sail in her, is a cunt'. I'm not usually THIS honest but it's late and I'm exhausted.

For a short while, I was a landlord of a pub when I was 22 and training to be an accountant.
    There was this unemployed guy, a few years older than me, who used to come in several hours before it got busy and we'd chat. I remembered him from school, he used to date this gorgeous girl who lived above the local shop. He was fucking her, the 14 year old me wished I could. So there was that we had in common.

He'd tell me stories about stuff and he had this unusually earnest way of looking at you while you were talking. You'd finish and he'd be incredibly interested in the periphery details of your tale. You daren't embellish anything as he'd want explanations of the different facets of everything you told him. He told me some great tales about the local girls, I doubted their veracity but upon my tentative enquiries, they appeared to be completely true.

The python machine (the mechanism which makes all of the beer pumps dispense beer) broke. I didn't know how to fix it, the brewery told me to wait til Monday and I didn't have any money to call out someone. This guy, Dean, went down to the cellar and fixed it in about ten minutes. He'd never seen a python machine before but it transpired that he did eighteen months of an engineering degree - so then we got talking about his life; he'd been kicked off the course for fighting with a lecturer and between then and now been declared unfit for further education or employment and was living off benefits.

They'd put him on medication and warned him that if he got into further trouble, they'd increase the dose. I didn't really think anything of it at the time. I talked to him most days, I'd tell him about something I was having a hard time with and he'd usually come up with a solution which was completely outside my thinking, his brain worked completely differently - probably better - than my own. He got friendly with my friends and came out with us. But he kept getting into fights. He just loved fighting, which wasn't a problem as everyone has fights where I live. No one has guns or knives.

So, very interesting guy. Great to talk to, very clever, quirky and different.
    He eventually got arrested, they sent him off to some asylum and when I saw him next, he couldn't remember my name. Now he weighs about 25 stone and still can't remember my name.
    He seems happy, though.
    Probably because he can't remember you. I'll have some of what he's having

6. Lounge   -   #36
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    ^You sound familiar. Have we talked on here before?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    YES! We're lovers! How could you not know me??

8. Lounge   -   #38
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I was talking to the long-winded fellow before you so rudely interrupted.

EDIT-And you strike me as the kind of gurl who says that a lot...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 07-26-2012 at 12:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

I was talking to the long-winded fellow before you so rudely interrupted.

EDIT-And you strike me as the kind of gurl who says that a lot...
    Oh no, they all remember me. I'm very well known

10. Lounge   -   #40
    All I got from any of that is that manker knew a chap that he wanted to bum and squeamy is interested in Ivana's cunt. I'm already wasted and my friend is taking a business call

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast