Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IdolEyes787, I really hope we are still on good terms

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    IdolEyes, you made some remarks that made me slightly worried that we are not on good terms anymore. I don't know you that well, but I respect you. People often say hurtful things to each other, but what I like about you is that you never go down that road... I am always able to understand your point of view on things. I know that rejectofAllah respected you too (and I am still surprised he was banned. He seemed like a reasonable person to me).
    So, in conclusion, let me just repeat that I hope that you and I are on good terms.
    Current stream of consciousness.

I can say unequivocally that I like you just as much as I ever did.

It's nice that you respect me as by being here I obviously have no respect for myself.

No I'm not worried that including Mary all the nutjobs on the board seem strangely drawn to me.

I'd like to say that if this was real life this is usually the point I am furiously changing my phone number and seriously contemplating moving to another city.

Finally,though it pains me and since I am regrettably too nice to actually leave it at that .
    OlgeL I never intentionally say anything trying to make you feel bad.I am simply attempting to be funny or maybe trying to artlessly get a point across.

PS Fuck Off.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    See, that's what I'm talking about. A great opportunity wasted. Olegl offered his sociopathic throat to you, and you left us all hanging.

You clearly have no skills in dealing with autistic types. It's easy. Especially with Asperger's. I speak from experience. All you need do with them is pretend you're interested in whatever anally retentive pursuit that's currently monopolising their existence. Tell them they're fucking brilliant at it (whatever it is), get them all of a fluster, then carpet bomb their gleeful little faces with their own inadequacies, of which there are plenty. I guarantee they'll want to kill themselves and you for several weeks at least.

You need to start thinking this harsh thing through.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    IdolEyes, you made some remarks that made me slightly worried that we are not on good terms anymore. I don't know you that well, but I respect you. People often say hurtful things to each other, but what I like about you is that you never go down that road... I am always able to understand your point of view on things. I know that rejectofAllah respected you too (and I am still surprised he was banned. He seemed like a reasonable person to me).
    So, in conclusion, let me just repeat that I hope that you and I are on good terms.
    Current stream of consciousness.

I can say unequivocally that I like you just as much as I ever did.

It's nice that you respect me as by being here I obviously have no respect for myself.

No I'm not worried that including Mary all the nutjobs on the board seem strangely drawn to me.

I'd like to say that if this was real life this is usually the point I am furiously changing my phone number and seriously contemplating moving to another city.

Finally,though it pains me and since I am regrettably too nice to actually leave it at that .
    OlgeL I never intentionally say anything trying to make you feel bad.I am simply attempting to be funny or maybe trying to artlessly get a point across.

PS Fuck Off.
    Great!
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    See? This could've been gold.

I'd insult him myself, but it seems he only takes orders from liberal Canadians with poor grammar.
    Last edited by chalice; 08-05-2012 at 03:41 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    See, that's what I'm talking about. A great opportunity wasted. Olegl offered his sociopathic throat to you, and you left us all hanging.

You clearly have no skills in dealing with autistic types. It's easy. Especially with Asperger's. I speak from experience. All you need do with them is pretend you're interested in whatever anally retentive pursuit that's currently monopolising their existence. Tell them they're fucking brilliant at it (whatever it is), get them all of a fluster, then carpet bomb their gleeful little faces with their own inadequacies, of which there are plenty. I guarantee they'll want to kill themselves and you for several weeks at least.

You need to start thinking this harsh thing through.
    It's so sad that most people just don't understand how to deal with those with special needs. At least we do x
    Last edited by Squeamous; 08-05-2012 at 03:45 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    When I was a kid growing up, there was no such thing as autism. Given today's diagnoses, about thirty per cent of the class was effected by it in some way or another.

There were weird kids, of course. Thinking about it, maybe thirty per cent of the class was a bit introverted, flap-happy, or some other manifestation, implying that the child wasn't quite right. There were no medical cushions for these kids as there are today. They weren't guinea pigged with drugs or clinical method. They just got on with it. Some achieved greatness (at least in comparison to me) and others did not.

I'm sick and fucking tired of people classifying people.
    Last edited by chalice; 08-05-2012 at 04:31 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    When I was a kid growing up, there was no such thing as autism. Given today's diagnoses, about thirty per cent of the class was effected by it in some way or another.

Their were weird kids, of course. Thinking about it, maybe thirty per cent of the class was a bit introverted, flap-happy, or some other manifestation, implying that the child wasn't quite right. There were no medical cushions for these kids as there are today. They weren't guinea pigged with drugs or clinical method. They just got on with it. Some achieved greatness (at least in comparison to me) and others did not.

I'm sick and fucking tired of people classifying people.
    I'll take sixteen extraneous Squeamous exclamation marks squarely on the chin before I'd countenance shrugging my shoulders at that.
    It's one of those times where you stop reading in horror and think about what's wrong with the world.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    See above. I spotted it before your post and recoiled in horror. Duly fixed, you ninja bastard.
    Last edited by chalice; 08-05-2012 at 04:35 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Also, I've been going easy on your speckling of schoolboy errors so far. Don't think I don't notice when you flit in with your invisible corrections. I do. I just lack the capacity and vulgarity to reciprocate, knowing that you've got the nouse and always mean well.

And people call me a cunt.
    Last edited by chalice; 08-05-2012 at 04:42 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Good for you, mate.
    That Woman would just leave it there, brazen and agape, hoping that someone would stick their meaty fingers into her barely concealed snafu.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast