Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IdolEyes787, I really hope we are still on good terms

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    IdolEyes, you made some remarks that made me slightly worried that we are not on good terms anymore. I don't know you that well, but I respect you. People often say hurtful things to each other, but what I like about you is that you never go down that road... I am always able to understand your point of view on things. I know that rejectofAllah respected you too (and I am still surprised he was banned. He seemed like a reasonable person to me).
    So, in conclusion, let me just repeat that I hope that you and I are on good terms.
    Last edited by OlegL; 08-05-2012 at 06:21 AM.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    IdolEyes, you made some remarks that made me slightly worried that we are not on good terms anymore. I don't know you that well, but I respect you. People often say hurtful things to each other, but what I like about you is that you never go down that road... I am always able to understand your point of view on things. I know that rejectofAllah respected you too (and I am still surprised he was banned. He seemed like a reasonable person to me).
    So, in conclusion, let me just repeat that I hope that you and I are on good terms.
    It's too long for a sigy, but I'm glad to see you've been properly medicated once again. Even if it is at 3X the prescribed rate...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I haven't taken any medications in a long time.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I haven't taken any medications in a long time.
    Now that's a sigy.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Oh God... MBM, you really need to realize that there is something really irritating about you.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Oh God... MBM, you really need to realize that there is something really irritating about you.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    but I respect you.
    Are you being serious?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    but I respect you.
    Are you being serious?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I don't know Oleg as well as the rest of the people in this thread who put in the man-hours grooming him on Skype but I think Mary should give him some of her meds.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by olegl View Post
    idoleyes, you made some remarks that made me slightly worried that we are not on good terms anymore. I don't know you that well, but i respect you. People often say hurtful things to each other, but what i like about you is that you never go down that road... I am always able to understand your point of view on things. I know that rejectofallah respected you too (and i am still surprised he was banned. He seemed like a reasonable person to me).
    So, in conclusion, let me just repeat that i hope that you and i are on good terms.
    gal, gl, m.
    Now go away.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast