Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: is this for real or just the internet?

sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    pm me your account details and i will wire you some booze and whore money

Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    ​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    people here, especially the ones who have been here for a while and post frequently in the lounge often are/seem to be "very smart and witty and funny and just know what to say exactly at the right time and have very good vocabulary" its really interesting to read their posts....its like watching "seinfeld/curb your enthusiasm",..
    i know this thread wasnt the smartest idea
    is this how you all are in real life, talking to other real people? or its just on the internet ? if you feel you are one of those people mentioned above please do answer the question
    People are funnier on the internet, and more assured, too, because you can take a while to compose what you reply.
    You don't get that luxury when you talk to people in the pub or at work.

I think the answer to your query is that the internet exacerbates a person's personality attributes and does away with a lot of social awkwardness. Although the lack of eye-contact and physical proximity can also enhance a person's propensity to be a complete dick.

I would say that I sound at least three times as clever and seventeen times as funny on a forum than if you were talking to me face to face.
    That still makes me fucking hilarious and razor sharp irl, btw
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    people here, especially the ones who have been here for a while and post frequently in the lounge often are/seem to be "very smart and witty and funny and just know what to say exactly at the right time and have very good vocabulary" its really interesting to read their posts....its like watching "seinfeld/curb your enthusiasm",..
    i know this thread wasnt the smartest idea
    is this how you all are in real life, talking to other real people? or its just on the internet ? if you feel you are one of those people mentioned above please do answer the question
    People are funnier on the internet, and more assured, too, because you can take a while to compose what you reply.
    You don't get that luxury when you talk to people in the pub or at work.

I think the answer to your query is that the internet exacerbates a person's personality attributes and does away with a lot of social awkwardness. Although the lack of eye-contact and physical proximity can also enhance a person's propensity to be a complete dick.

I would say that I sound at least three times as clever and seventeen times as funny on a forum than if you were talking to me face to face.
    That still makes me fucking hilarious and razor sharp irl, btw
    I don't think you were one of the ones he was referring to poppet x

4. Lounge   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    200 grand a yr all with a grade 8 education!! Maybe i can make minimum wage like you if i had stayed in school. I admit it you win-ahahaha!!
    Gay hustler pays more than I ever would have guessed.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I don't think you were one of the ones he was referring to poppet x
    A condescending kiss and a 'poppet' to boot.
    It's a good job I know you're only joking else the blessed claret release following a cold steel rebuke to my lower arm area would seem like the only riposte open to me.

Yeah, so.
    She's just messing about, everyone, I was totally one of the ones he was referring to
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    200 grand a yr all with a grade 8 education!! Maybe i can make minimum wage like you if i had stayed in school. I admit it you win-ahahaha!!
    You know I actually think you should stop with the gay jokes as I'm thinking that sheriff is actually a gay and the board rules say we're not allowed to be racist against the gheys.

Statistically, one person in ten has homosexual leanings.
    Out of the thirty or so people left on fst, I had assumed it would be AllenS (effeminate), Disme (foreign) and Skizo (protests too much) but we live and we learn.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    It's ok manker, idol is just jealous of me, he always has been

​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

8. Lounge   -   #28
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Funny, the rupee isn't normally bragged about...

Spoiler: Show
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

You know I actually think you should stop with the gay jokes as I'm thinking that sheriff is actually a gay and the board rules say we're not allowed to be racist against the gheys.
    Not to be conspiratorial, but has anyone ever heard Idol tell a story about dating, having a gurlfrend, etc.?

Granted, with toes like his (the hat matches the socks, if you know what I'm saying) it is possible he stays out of sight and only communicates via text. He's rich, so I imagine him living in an enchanted castle, and talking to his teapot and stuffs.

Maybe I'm entirely off on this. How's your gaydar working on this one, sheriff?? Shirley, you must be getting some kind cumguzzler vibe.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-08-2012 at 03:39 AM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    mbm, you are even more intuitive than i had originally thought. The biggest tell tale sign though is idols pent up hostility which can be seen in alot of his posts. This aggression is a characteristic trait of a man who has been in the closet far too long.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast