Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: is this for real or just the internet?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    With looks like his, let's hope that's a DARK closet.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    200 grand a yr all with a grade 8 education!! Maybe i can make minimum wage like you if i had stayed in school. I admit it you win-ahahaha!!
    That's the sort of high quality story and writing I'd expect from someone on your level, so congrats on living up to your full potential.

200 grand a year sucking people off all day long, I'm sure.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Gay hustler pays more than I ever would have guessed.
    You know I actually think you should stop with the gay jokes as I'm thinking that sheriff is actually a gay and the board rules say we're not allowed to be racist against the gheys..
    I'd agree, especially since I made last post above without seeing idle's. Seeing as it's the first thing everyone assumes, it simply must be true.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    mbm, you are even more intuitive than i had originally thought. The biggest tell tale sign though is idols pent up hostility which can be seen in alot of his posts. This aggression is a characteristic trait of a man who has been in the closet far too long.
    Clearly you two geniuses are too clever for me and my reluctance to post intimate details of my life online could only be attributed to my vast gayness.

If I can take any solace from you Sherlocks uncovering my dark secrect it's that you didn't also label me something equally risible like being left-handed or ,God forbid,Black.

Btw if not for your vast intelligence mistakenly taking what I say seriously,I would have said that my anger issues are due to 'roid rage.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    mbm, you are even more intuitive than i had originally thought. The biggest tell tale sign though is idols pent up hostility which can be seen in alot of his posts. This aggression is a characteristic trait of a man who has been in the closet far too long.
    Clearly you two geniuses are too clever for me and my reluctance to post intimate details of my life online could only be attributed to my vast gayness.

If I can take any solace from you Sherlocks uncovering my dark secrect it's that you didn't also label me something equally risible like being left-handed or ,God forbid,Black.

Btw if not for your vast intelligence mistakenly taking what I say seriously,I would have said that my anger issues are due to 'roid rage.
    Nice cover up, gheyboi.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    manker's Avatar effendi
    When he says; 'vast gayness', that's actually code for accommodating anus

If you're wondering how I know this, it's cus I watched a documentary on gays this one time when I left the TV on after Die Hard had finished and the remote control broke and the off button wouldn't work and the plug was in a different room. Which was locked.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    It's a form of ventriloquism, innit. I was watching a repeat of QI the other day and there was some bint on it with a dummy, and they started discussing the art of throwing one's voice. There's an adage that states that in polite conversation people only say the second thing that comes into their minds. The first thing is usually too deranged for utterance. A good ventriloquist can use the dummy to forego that filtration process and let the id run rampant.

I'd say the same is true, to some extent, on the internets. You bunch of fucking cunts.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    people here, especially the ones who have been here for a while and post frequently in the lounge often are/seem to be "very smart and witty and funny and just know what to say exactly at the right time and have very good vocabulary" its really interesting to read their posts....its like watching "seinfeld/curb your enthusiasm",..
    i know this thread wasnt the smartest idea
    is this how you all are in real life, talking to other real people? or its just on the internet ? if you feel you are one of those people mentioned above please do answer the question
    It would be, if I could think fast enough :earl:

9. Lounge   -   #39
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    It's a form of ventriloquism, innit. I was watching a repeat of QI the other day and there was some bint on it with a dummy, and they started discussing the art of throwing one's voice. There's an adage that states that in polite conversation people only say the second thing that comes into their minds. The first thing is usually too deranged for utterance. A good ventriloquist can use the dummy to forego that filtration process and let the id run rampant.

I'd say the same is true, to some extent, on the internets. You bunch of fucking cunts.
    I like that. A lot.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

I've not heard it put like that before. I still haven't. Nice usage tho'
    Now go away.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast