Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: is this for real or just the internet?

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Does anyone else keep reading the title of this fred as the opening bars of Bohemian Rhapsody?

2. Lounge   -   #42
    manker's Avatar effendi
    No but I will now

And also, to clarify the Kalashnikov thing, I just assume you wear pristine white undergarments so it wouldn't be a problem.
    Mine are usually dark so the guy-liner idea wouldn't work.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Do you wear dark underpants so your gf can't see the skidmarks?

4. Lounge   -   #44
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i dont wear any undergarments at all, my services are required far too much to fuck around with undergarments-lol
    Last edited by sheriff 01; 08-08-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    ​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

5. Lounge   -   #45
    I'm not wearing any today, trufax. But that's because my washing machine has been out of action for 2 weeks and anyway, I'm on my period so I've got a tampon up there. Underwear in those circumstances just seems profligate.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    The only period i ever see is when a guy cant accomodate my size, which happens quite frequently

Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    ​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

7. Lounge   -   #47
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    It's a form of ventriloquism, innit. I was watching a repeat of QI the other day and there was some bint on it with a dummy, and they started discussing the art of throwing one's voice. There's an adage that states that in polite conversation people only say the second thing that comes into their minds. The first thing is usually too deranged for utterance. A good ventriloquist can use the dummy to forego that filtration process and let the id run rampant.

I'd say the same is true, to some extent, on the internets. You bunch of fucking cunts.
    Nice analogy even if I did see your lips move.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I'm not wearing any today, trufax. But that's because my washing machine has been out of action for 2 weeks and anyway, I'm on my period so I've got a tampon up there. Underwear in those circumstances just seems profligate.
    Would that be considered some sort of "wounded commando"?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Do you wear dark underpants so your gf can't see the skidmarks?
    Why would she be looking? Girls don't do that.
    Surely it's only men who pick up and inspect underwear from the laundry basket

But won't you get all wee over your jeans. I've heard that in women your age, sometimes a little will escape when you laugh or sneeze.

Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    The only period i ever see is when a guy cant accomodate my size, which happens quite frequently

Yeah the jury is still out. So is this sheriff guy a ghey or what.
    He uses a lot of smilies so I think probably yes?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Would that be considered some sort of "wounded commando"?
    It's a mute point now; my washing machine part arrived today and I have a whole heap of knickers drying on the airer as I write

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Why would she be looking? Girls don't do that.
    Surely it's only men who pick up and inspect underwear from the laundry basket

But won't you get all wee over your jeans. I've heard that in women your age, sometimes a little will escape when you laugh or sneeze.
    You tend to notice if they're left sunny side up and you want to do a load of washing

Do you know, I haven't had an accidental wee release in ages! I think it used to happen when I ran more than anything but I haven't done that for a couple of months because of the weather. Anyway I was wearing black jeans

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast