Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghey Club Foot Club

@ Snee,

I've already answered all of that over and over again, it was a pointless exercise. You took her lies and believed them. Why don't you go ask her, I'm sure whatever bollocks she dreams up as an answer will be what you're wanting to hear.

@ Idol,

Yep I suspect you're right.

2. Lounge   -   #132
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by wankerJones View Post
    @ Snee,

I've already answered all of that over and over again, it was a pointless exercise. You took her lies and believed them. Why don't you go ask her, I'm sure whatever bollocks she dreams up as an answer will be what you're wanting to hear.
    I think you should have a serious talk with the dirty liar who described you as visiting her and

standing well back from her door, casually leaning against the balustrade of the access stairs, smoking
    Since it's all a pack of lies. It sounds like libel to me. You might have a serious case for a lawsuit, even.

3. Lounge   -   #133
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    "killin' spree"

manker is under no threat of violence from me, your pathetic attempts to imply he is are meaningless.
    Watcha gonna do when you track him down, then? You claim to be monitoring this site in order to get his name (or butthole pics, or something) to "make him pay". If we are all misguided in our thinkin' please enlighten us, oh Vengeful One...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #134
    No.

Although I should just say I think he should call the police, and report that some crazy bloke who he stalked on the internet so that he could shit all over his life, is doing it back to him. I'm sure they'll appreciate the laugh.
    Last edited by wankerJones; 08-08-2012 at 12:06 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #135
    No.

Although I should just say I think he should call the police, and report that some crazy bloke who he stalked on the internet so that he could shit all over his life, is doing it back to him. I'm sure they'll appreciate the laugh.

Fuckwit. /Dave Attention.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #136
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Scours facebook for 'manker', finds and it notices that I've put 'jones' as the surname.
    Decides that even though I've used manker as a first-name, that I would definitely have used my real surname.

What a mind.
    Chapeau, Dave.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #137
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Now can we get back to the matter of my foot and manker deleting me off his friends list on facebook?

I say we track him down and teach him a lesson.

Oh wait....

8. Lounge   -   #138
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    How come we are both manker's facebook friends but not each other's?
    Is he hiding us from each other for fear of our combined knowledge?
    You know what I think? He says he doesn't really do Facebook. I reckon he has two Facebook accounts, one for his real life, and one for internet totty. He's corralled all his spastics into one place. I hope he's told someone about us because otherwise when he dies nobody will know to inform us
    No, really. I don't do facebook irl.

I kindof wish I did but ages ago, I told everyone that wanted to listen that it was fucking stupid.
    And now, being a stubborn twat, I find myself in something of a bind.

Also, Skweeks, I definitely didn't delete you. I wouldn't even know how. True Story.
    Re-add me or something else.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Lounge   -   #139
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Anyway, here is a picture of my manky foot. Note the discolouration on the big toe, the last remaining bit of blue sparkly nail polish and the fact that it is quite obvious, just by looking at my feet, that we definitely belong to the same clade as apes.
    N'awhh. You've got a beauty spot on your toby tall toe.
    It might be a verruca or a callous but let's go with what I said.

Also the angular joint of your thumb toe is a bit weird. But at least they're hairless. I've known girls with hairy toes.

Ew.

10. Lounge   -   #140
    Addendumb @Dave:

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast