Thread: Lmao! Look At This Shit

This is what happens when you type "GETTHEREFAST" and you stand in the middle of the road

2. Games   -   #2
    Double Agent
    you should have typed "panzer"

instant death

3. Games   -   #3
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Wow! You dented the boot lid with your head from underneath!

Hang on... how did that door get opened if you were under the car??

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    [i]Originally posted by uNz@20 November 2003 - 05:29
    Wow! You dented the boot lid with your head from underneath!

well hmm... now this is just taking a wild guess but "MAYBE!!!" the door fell off cause he crashed it which may also be why the cars trunk hood is smashed up as well.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Pitbul+20 November 2003 - 14:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul &#064; 20 November 2003 - 14:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-uNz[i
    ,20 November 2003 - 05:29] Wow&#33; You dented the boot lid with your head from underneath&#33;

well hmm... now this is just taking a wild guess but "MAYBE&#33;&#33;&#33;" the door fell off cause he crashed it which may also be why the cars trunk hood is smashed up as well. [/b][/quote]
    nah man i just spawned the car and it fell on my head and done some retarded shaking thing and thats why it smashed up

BTW uNz[i] your sig cracked me up i couldnt stop laughing. I dont know why its funny it just is