Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Uploaders, Take Heed!

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You never fail to evoke unintentional laughs, Beck. Instead of ignoring, or denying this guy because he comes across as a narc, you reject his request because 'Merica is already doing enough for his country.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Newsgroups   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You never fail to evoke unintentional laughs, Beck. Instead of ignoring, or denying this guy because he comes across as a narc, you reject his request because 'Merica is already doing enough for his country.
    I am amused that you think I'm a narc! Thought you were insinuating that with the Top Secret! reference (didn't get it but Googled the image of the cow) and the HBO suggestion. Ha ha. I guess it's not surprising looking back at my overly inquisitive posts and given that I've just joined. Note to self: be better at learning forum etiquette! Anyways, don't worry and I won't bother you guys anymore. Asked the questions as thought it fit to ask them here and was genuinely interested. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck38 View Post
    Ah, okay, so you (your country, etc.) get all the benefits of living under the US nuclear umbrella without paying the cost (except perhaps the religious fanatics that really control it, an area in which the US is rapidly catching up in).
    I'm not sure that I find that particularly reassuring ;-)
    Last edited by hopefulhero; 07-10-2014 at 07:47 PM.

3. Newsgroups   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck38 View Post
    Ah, okay, so you (your country, etc.) get all the benefits of living under the US nuclear umbrella without paying the cost (except perhaps the religious fanatics that really control it, an area in which the US is rapidly catching up in).

So you're basically left with what you can get. I'd say that you need to simply wait a bit of time, and things will eventually become available, keep looking. The folks doing the quickie postings (from stream grabbers and such) may be quick, low-res, and get whacked, but those who concentrate on quality (full disc postings) may be slower and only when those are released to the dvd/blu market, but they'll get there.
    Entertainment for free.
    Keep it up.
    Last edited by chakara; 07-10-2014 at 06:59 PM.

4. Newsgroups   -   #34
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulhero View Post
    I am amused that you think I'm a narc! Thought you were insinuating that with the Top Secret! reference (didn't get it but Googled the image of the cow) and the HBO suggestion. Ha ha. I guess it's not surprising looking back at my overly inquisitive posts and given that I've just joined. Note to self: be better at learning forum etiquette! Anyways, don't worry and I won't bother you guys anymore. Asked the questions as thought it fit to ask them here and was genuinely interested. Peace.
    I was not trying to run you off. Yes, your questions were quite direct. Simply learn a bit of this forum's subtleties and I'm sure all of your questions can be answered. We, too, can be overly abrupt. Your articulate style is very welcome over the many who feel txtspeak is acceptable everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Newsgroups   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I was not trying to run you off. Yes, your questions were quite direct. Simply learn a bit of this forum's subtleties and I'm sure all of your questions can be answered. We, too, can be overly abrupt. Your articulate style is very welcome over the many who feel txtspeak is acceptable everywhere.
    thx m8 ;-) Really glad to be here! As I'm sure are the guys who sent me. Just kidding!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234