Thread: Slow upload in Usenet

Hello guys, I can do on Usenet download 10mbps, however, when I'm trying to upload to usenet, the speed is very slow, in the maximum 200kbps (my upload is 10mbps too), can someone help? can someone show me a list of software that it is possible to upload?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    I use easy usenet uploader.

How many connections are you using for posting ?

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Already tested in Spotnet and PowerPost AA, both are having the same problem

I'm subscribed to Giganews, I use 50 connections.

Edit: Very good software, I got 5mbps, thanks for the help

Know other software out'' Easy Usenet Uploader?'' I want to use all my bandwidth
    Last edited by AMDK62500; 07-15-2014 at 07:58 PM.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Nowhere in your original message to you specify who your ISP is (or what speeds you are paying for), what the tracert is saying to whatever server (you say Giganews, which one?) etc.

Lots of pieces of the puzzle, every part of which could be the 'problem', yet little if any real information provided.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Everything went well, got 10mbps, thank you for this excellent software, the problem was to find a software that provided multiple connections, can close the topic.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    I've said this before, and I guess it bears repeating yet again to 'noobs'.

Using anything other than a posting s/w that doesn't utilize error checking routines (like JBinup) is simply tossing the data at the usenet server with the 'hope' that it is actually received correctly (with few if any errors), and propagated out to the rest of usenet, again, with little if any 'skips', 'fades', and the like.

Just, once again, a word to the wise.