Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Bought Manhunt.

Poster
    i just got Manhunt. its from Rockstar so i had to support them. they have yet to let me down. but this game is shocking. it is deffinittly Unique and rockstar pulled thru with what they said this game is gonna be. if your young and are offeneded easy this game is deffinitly not for you. im 16 and i have played all the RE games and Silent Hill. this game is deffinitly rank up their with them or higher at some piont when the creep and scare factors come into play. and if your weak and video games dont try it you'll die many times.

2. Games   -   #2
    •Balla•
    it is scary

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by Pitbul@20 November 2003 - 18:01
    im 16 and i have played all the RE games and Silent Hill. this game is deffinitly rank up their with them or higher at some piont when the creep and scare factors come into play. and if your weak and video games dont try it you'll die many times.
    and u ask 'is it scary'? wtf crapped up emulatyors, is it scary when they already state it is. can u even read?

4. Games   -   #4
    •Balla•
    what are you talking about? i said it is scary

5. Games   -   #5
    er.....

stfu

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@20 November 2003 - 18:42
    er.....

stfu
    Balla edited his post

7. Games   -   #7
    •Balla•
    squealer

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    It's My Job

9. Games   -   #9
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    There is something about Balla and Peerzyboy. I don't know. They are both new, but something has drawn me to them. There is something about them that I just can't pinpoint.

Anyway, back on subject. Isn't manhunt the one with fucked up graphics? I remember a thread, a few months ago, with some screens. I think it was this game. Oh and please guys, enough with the flaming. Your childish, imature....crap, is getting on my nerves. Especially you peerzyboy. If you don't have anything nice to say, then go give oral sex to your dog.

I wub you guys, play nice please

10. Games   -   #10
    whats wrong with me?

iz it cauze i iz new?

or just a v. good member of the k lite comunity?

im thinking the latter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast