Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If I were President . . . . .

DngrMs's Avatar Super Rodent
    Wasn't modern America (USA) built on the backs of immigrants who royally fucked the natives? Shouldn't you be celebrating immigration?

I've always thought every American should own a gun, and probably an automatic one. More often than not Americans only shoot Americans with guns so there's an inherent sense of Darwinist justice in it for the rest of the world.

Oh and those Islamist extremests can go and fuck themselves, I got your back on that one.
    Just like the NSA, I'm compelled to copy everything I want to.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    It takes about twenty years to pass a gun law. I highly and drunkenly doubt you'd get those radical proposals through congress within your tenure.
    There would be no congress. All the decisions would be made with a team of 69 whores, with my say so being the final say so. After a long orgy. I'd also give OlegL a medal for being a sensational spastic. It deserves it at least.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Hole69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    It takes about twenty years to pass a gun law. I highly and drunkenly doubt you'd get those radical proposals through congress within your tenure.
    There would be no congress. All the decisions would be made with a team of 69 whores, with my say so being the final say so. After a long orgy. I'd also give OlegL a medal for being a sensational spastic. It deserves it at least.
    I like how you regard OlegL to be an it.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Also there apparently would be a congress, a sexual congress.smileyvault-sex.gif
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Hole69 View Post
    ...a sensational spastic...
    Really? You think OlegL could be sensational at anything?

Personally, OlegL is a poor example of being a spastic. There are spastics out there who are totally sensational at being a spastic.

In my opinion, OlegL is an Epic Fail at everything he does, including being a spastic. There is no way on Earth that OlegL could possibly be successful at being even a spastric. I mean, he cannot even spell it proberly.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Right the wrongs which are painfully obvious to those not living in the United States.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by testing406 View Post
    Right the wrongs which are painfully obvious to those not living in the United States.
    I rarely show any kind of patriotism for the US, but it is FAR from the most fucked up place on earth. Granted, many parts of the world would be fucked differently without the US's involvement, but still quite nuts in their own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12